List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. 2021 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow link below for contract status of all current players

Ryan Daniels says that Duggan is close to signing a new contract.

And Nelson has just signed an extension this year, so trading him seems unlikely. Meaning Gaff and Cole are likely to be the two you mentioned.

Hutchings, Vardy and Ainsworth are as good as gone I feel.

the bloke giving Nelson a contract extension must have been the same one giving an extension to Simpson. It’s up there with a 3 year contract to Langdon. Some seriously bad decisions

Two traits we are missing... Hope he bulks up and we give him a chance to play as an inside mid (cue playing him as a HFF then delist).
He was picked as a rookie so he doesn't need to be elite as long as he is a great extractor and is defensively sound. A player like that can always make the midfielders around them more dangerous and free to hurt the oppo. I love seeing Yeo bash and crash his way out of stoppages and contest but I'd also love to see him playing a balanced midfield role where he is able to use his leg speed. Also Yeo's footskills are quite good in space.

Wondering what chance Collins has of being on the list next year.

Clearly the recruiting team wanted a closer look at him, which was obvious from the start of the year when he trained with us. And some pretty innocuous WAFL form in the first half of the year didn't deter them. So you'd think they see a spot for him as a development player.

But who knows what else they've learned since then. There's not been much reported about him since, and as a stopper it's not like his good games will stand out that much either.

I'd have him 60/40 on the stay/goneski scale

Clearly the recruiting team wanted a closer look at him, which was obvious from the start of the year when he trained with us. And some pretty innocuous WAFL form in the first half of the year didn't deter them. So you'd think they see a spot for him as a development player.

But who knows what else they've learned since then. There's not been much reported about him since, and as a stopper it's not like his good games will stand out that much either.

I think he stays.

No idea who or what, but we have earmarked a KPP forward for pick 10 I’m pretty sure
Can't wait for him to play forward his first year, and then languish as an experimental winger from then on.

real ryan burrows vibes

For those in the know, what’s our thoughts on Trew?

Had a heap of preseason buzz but ultimately didn’t play a game. Was it a little unwarranted, he got injured, not enough credits in the bank to buy a game from Simmo?

I always thought when we drafted him that he was always going to be a year 2 guy and always unlikely to debut given the depth (lol) of our midfield.

Just on Trew - one of assistant coaches on Sat Sportstalk was pumping Trews tyres.

Said another preseason needed but has the tools.

Wot mulldog sed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious question - does ROB know what a mid looks like?

When ROB was asked what a midfielder is this was his reply............ "a midfielder ? "

18349372113e86ca3dd339b86dd97d35.gif

Anyone know much about Jack Hayes in the SANFL?

I'd love to see us hit the draft hard early for top end young talent and pick up like mature agers later on.
We need to get a better bottom end.
Athletic type but not a real strong body and not big enough to play KPF. I think he will struggle at AFL level, a bit like his brother Nick.

Serious question - does ROB know what a mid looks like?
Of course he does.

He looks like those guys that play on half forward or half back who might or might not know what they are doing.
Guys like Langdon, Petruccelle, Duggan, Nelson, Ryan and JJones. That's what your archetypal WCE mid looks like according to ROB.

This is like when a cop gives out different information to different people to see who's the crooked cop.

I wouldn't be taking any long walks with ROB any time soon SGIO. 🔫

But no one will.
If someone offered me a trip to the moon I'd take that in a second.
If someone at KFC decided to bring back the works burger I'd take that in a second.
Doesn't mean much though because it's never going to happen.

What is this works burger you speak of? Interested I am.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back