Grand Slam Day 15- Mens Final - Australian Open 2024

Wh will win their First Aussie Open Title

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing backhands by Med to win the point, like unreal backhands. Polite applause. w***ers.

Well least I can be okay with the fact that Novak would get trounced by Med in this form anyway

Hate to be a pessimist but if Medvedev is able to sustain this level I can't see Sinner taking a set off him let alone three. Some insane play from Daniil early

Or…Medvedev is changing directions beautifully, serving well, putting pressure on 2nd serve. He’s locked in, not missing, hitting with depth and angles. But of course, Jannik is nervous...

Not hitting 15 unforced errors a set helps too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sinner is a disgrace, only a slightly better version of de min. Will never win a slam, this shows just how off novak was all tournament. How do you lose to this guy

Sinner had one of those days on serve and Novak couldn’t serve the whole tournament despite what everyone on here was telling me. His forehand was utterly pathetic too

Novak had an off day
Sinner couldn't miss a shot vs Djokovic but this performance has shown that was a fluke. He's a prick for performing above his normal performance ruining the final for neutrals

Back