Grand Slam Day 15- Mens Final - Australian Open 2024

Wh will win their First Aussie Open Title

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He was serving like prime Pete Sampras in the semi now he’s back to serving normally today
His first serve percentage against Djokovic was 58% (it is 65% so far today)...

Djokovic was just making a lot of errors especially off the second serve

Safin beat Federer in 5 in the semi final, and Djokovic in the first round. It was Djokovic’s first grand slam appearance, Safin went on to win the final against Lleyton in 2005, Djokovic has come along way from that game where he won only 3 games in that match

I actually think it’s game on now. Medvedev must surely be exhausted. You can’t maintain the level he did for the opening two sets. Sinner is getting a lot more free points on serve now. I think it’s switching. Med has got to grind out the next 20 minutes and hope to pinch it here.

I actually think it’s game on now. Medvedev must surely be exhausted. You can’t maintain the level he did for the opening two sets. Sinner is getting a lot more free points on serve now. I think it’s switching. Med has got to grind out the next 20 minutes and hope to pinch it here.

Med has to win it in no more than 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Medvedev still dictating terms in longer rallies, even though Sinners 1st serve win rate has gone up a notch

Back