Roast Dear Customers (The I’ve lost my faith in KT thread)

Start the clean out?

• Sack him

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • SACK HIM!!!

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Jack Watts is more Port Adelaide than you

Votes: 26 78.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

As far as I'm concerned I wouldn't want any internal promotion for staff who have been around long enough to have made their mark on this regime.

Besides, I dont feel like CD has the corporate wheeling and dealing skills.

As far as I'm concerned I wouldn't want any internal promotion for staff who have been around long enough to have made their mark on this regime.

You may be right. Perhaps continuing as Head of Football with a better CEO and Board?

Herein lies the issue with not existing solely to win premierships.

The head of a football business needs to be a football person but good luck finding one of those who speaks Chinese and builds/runs hostels.

The failure to get a 2nd joint major sponsor over the last few years should be the end of KT.

Where was the public criticism and oversight of that binfire btw.

Have heard we had a sponsor over the line too, yet ****ed it up at the last minute quibbling over some trifling matter of the structure of the partnership.

Which led to the ‘uhhhh OAK is on both sides of the guernsey now in exchange for the club fridge always having one or more cartons in it!’ scramble.

Have heard we had a sponsor over the line too, yet ****ed it up at the last minute quibbling over some trifling matter of the structure of the partnership.

Which led to the ‘uhhhh OAK is on both sides of the guernsey now in exchange for the club fridge always having one or more cartons in it!’ scramble.

Didn't happen to be a Japanese car company who used to be pretty big in this town?

Didn't happen to be a Japanese car company who used to be pretty big in this town?

That’s what I heard, yes. Now firmly entrenched with a club that has sponsors flying out of their arses.

That’s what I heard, yes. Now firmly entrenched with a club that has sponsors flying out of their arses.
Own up then. Who is / was it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I too heard from a reliable source (who for one should not divulge this sort of info but has) that our financial position is diaboloical. They went on to say that no matter how Koch decides to creatively manipulate it, it will be there for all to see.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It'll be Kev's auto parts next time round if old Kockie keeps sprouting the little battlers bull****.

I too heard from a reliable source (who for one should not divulge this sort of info but has) that our financial position is diaboloical. They went on to say that no matter how Koch decides to creatively manipulate it, it will be there for all to see.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Doubt it. Club in a strong position financially.

If the crowd keeps going down next year we may see issues

Doubt it. Club in a strong position financially.

Not really, when you consider we’ve spent hard against post-Oval gains.

The club has roughly 12,000,000,000 staff and its fingers in just as many pies.

Herein lies the issue with not existing solely to win premierships.

The head of a football business needs to be a football person but good luck finding one of those who speaks Chinese and builds/runs hostels.
I heard Keith was dictated to basically run the China strategy as Chinese businesses only want to deal with the top honcho. The day to day is left to his lieutenants. If so it's a poor reflection on the state of affairs at the club and probably explains a lot.

Hawthorn.

Melbourne, Australia (10 December, 2018)

Nissan has signed as the official automotive partner of the Hawthorn Football Club - one of the Australian Football League’s (AFL) power house teams - in a three year deal announced in Melbourne today.
Nissan’s sponsorship with Hawthorn officially commences from December 10 and gives the global automotive giant the opportunity to be involved with a successful, high performance team with a national presence.
Nissan’s relationship with Hawthorn is designed to build brand awareness, strengthen engagement opportunities in the community, and will help to market Nissan’s range of innovative vehicles to a wider audience across multiple buyer demographics.
“Nissan, and our Dealers, are delighted to partner with the Hawthorn Football Club; today is a great day for the Nissan brand in Australia,” said Nissan Australia managing director Stephen Lester.
“Like minded in our approach, Hawthorn is the family club that has the fans and its members at the forefront of everything that it does, and this mirrors Nissan and our Dealers who are committed to our customers – past, present and future.
“This partnership enables Nissan to engage with AFL fans nationally and sustain our presence in the market. It represents an exciting opportunity.”
The Hawthorn Football Club is excited to welcome Nissan to its family and is looking forward to success in the years ahead.
“Nissan are an incredibly well-respected brand across Australia and the globe, and we are thrilled to be working with them in what is an exciting time for our club heading into 2019,” said Hawthorn chief executive officer Justin Reeves
“Nissan’s company ethos aligns closely with what our club stands for, with both organisations striving for the highest quality and success in everything we do.”
The sponsorship incorporates a range of entitlements including Nissan branding on the team shorts and coaches’ apparel, Hawthorn media backdrop and change room signage on game day. The sponsorship also provides Nissan with activation opportunities at home games, branding at the MCG and at games held in Tasmania, and access to corporate facilities - including the creation of the Nissan Lounge at the MCG.
Including Nissan ambassadors from the senior coaching and AFL playing group - which will be announced in due course - the relationship also extends to the Box Hill Hawks in the Victorian Football League (VFL) and Hawthorn’s women’s team, in the Victorian Football League Women’s competition (VFLW).
Nissan has a history of AFL involvement. It was most recently a major sponsor at Richmond Football Club between 1998 and 2002, then returned to the Tigers in 2009 and 2010.
Nissan is an active sponsor of elite Australian sport, with the auto maker also supporting Melbourne City Football Club (A League) and Netball Australia

The funny thing is, when you go to watch footy at Alberton, there isn't one oak product available for consumption....

I heard Keith was dictated to basically run the China strategy as Chinese businesses only want to deal with the top honcho. The day to day is left to his lieutenants. If so it's a poor reflection on the state of affairs at the club and probably explains a lot.
Dictated to by whom?

Back