Dempster, Shneider To Stkilda For Pick 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Bizzarre stuff...they must have agreed this weeks ago coz it doesnt make a lot of sense.

Why would we trade two approx 23 yo's Schneider and Dempster for just Mattner ?

Wont hurt our list but WHYYYYYY is the question i want to ask...and whats the reasoning behind it ? :confused:

Bizzarre stuff...they must have agreed this weeks ago coz it doesnt make a lot of sense.

Why would we trade two approx 23 yo's Schneider and Dempster for just Mattner ?

Wont hurt our list but WHYYYYYY is the question i want to ask...and whats the reasoning behind it ? :confused:

I'm baffled beyond belief my friend. I agree with you as far as it not effecting our list too much, but it's just very very strange! I think Roos is looking after his mate and not thinking about Sydney's long term future.

I'm baffled beyond belief my friend. I agree with you as far as it not effecting our list too much, but it's just very very strange! I think Roos is looking after his mate and not thinking about Sydney's long term future.

mates rates for sure...coz i cant be sal cap pressure if they take on a dud like Playfair for a late pick.

These two need to be seperated in the morning pronto...there is absolutely no advantage to our list in flogging Schneider and Dempster for a nothing pick in a shallow draft then giving away a late pick for a cross between Chambers and Spriggs.

Perhaps somebody should ring Roos and tell him to stick to his own gameplan.

B:- L.R.THOMPSON BARRY MCVEIGH

HB:- C.BOLTON HALL KENNELLY

C:- MALCESKI GOOODES MATTNER

HF:- O'KEEFE PLAYFAIR DAVIS

F:- BUCHANNON EVERITT O'LOUGHLIN

R:- JOLLY KIRK BOLTON

INT:- FOSDIKE BARLOW RICHARDS SCHMIDT

WHO HAVE I FORGOTTEN ??

All the best to dempster and shneiderman you are swan premiership hero's

Unbelievable trade.

This one will go down in history.

If Schneider becomes elite Roos will never let it down.

Suck sh1te Swans you got owned.

Unbelievable trade.

This one will go down in history.

If Schneider becomes elite Roos will never let it down.

Suck sh1te Swans you got owned.

you'll struggle to make the eight and we'll be top four, see yu next year ahahahahahahhahahahahahhahah

great result for the sainters! I'm rapped, we were'nt on the recieving end of a bad deal this time!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah...why did my post get deleted?

11.45am
It's a flurry of trading activity now. The Swans have traded Adam Schneider and Sean Dempster to the Saints for pick No.26.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back