Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

How does that make me arrogant?

Gotta play something while I take s**t.

I'm not inferring you as arrogant.. far from it actually.. I'm all for playing games on my phone whilst taking a s**t.

But if you don't understand what is wrong with posting in forums for these said games... Dannerz plz...

I'm not inferring you as arrogant.. far from it actually.. I'm all for playing games on my phone whilst taking a s**t.

But if you don't understand what is wrong with posting in forums for these said games... Dannerz plz...

Exactly! I mean who posts in forums about something that gives them enjoyment! Plz...

Lyndale will be the smokeys. Rainey is a super get. Will be one of the best mids in the comp. Strong as an ox. Stuart is as hard as they get. They will be strong in the middle of the ground just not sure at the two ends how strong they will be.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lyndale will be the smokeys. Rainey is a super get. Will be one of the best mids in the comp. Strong as an ox. Stuart is as hard as they get. They will be strong in the middle of the ground just not sure at the two ends how strong they will be.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

They've got J King in the goal square. That's all their forward line needs.

Better supporters, better ground, better facilities, better atmosphere, better blokes, bar isn't an absolute rip off like others. Creates jealousy which in turn creates hate.

Are they the same 'Better Supporters' that threatened and chased the umpires off the ground a couple of years back?

Are they the same 'Better Supporters' that threatened and chased the umpires off the ground a couple of years back?
Or chased an opposition player and his family through your car park after a game last year as was stated on your web page.Yep great club.

Or chased an opposition player and his family through your car park after a game last year as was stated on your web page.Yep great club.
That was player d00dle head.
I never said the players were better. And that was robbie cooper getting chased, he mouth off and his fellow Falcons didn't stand behind him because he was out of line abusing an 18 year old, so he ran away.

As for the umpires being "chased to the ump rooms" if you've ever been to the Pumas ground you would see that the home team rooms are right next to the ump rooms.
So the chase of the umpires was actually everyone going in the same direction.

That was player d00dle head.
I never said the players were better. And that was robbie cooper getting chased, he mouth off and his fellow Falcons didn't stand behind him because he was out of line abusing an 18 year old, so he ran away.

As for the umpires being "chased to the ump rooms" if you've ever been to the Pumas ground you would see that the home team rooms are right next to the ump rooms.

Last year a player getting sent off and threatening to kill the umpire all he said was to apologise and the game continues kept going and going then the threats came out as he walked off to the car park

No it wasn't. It was against CPL and a single Lyndale player yelled abuse at the umps, ripped his guernsey off and ran up the hill after them.

The rest of the Lyndale players and supporters then ran over to hold him back.

This lyndale story keeps changing. Bigfooty sugar coating at its best. Who gives a stuff about how good or bad their supporters are.

Hows everyone tracking? Now that clerances open whos your 5.
Mount, CPL, dovey, hillies and the pumas for me. Maybe not in that order. But theyll all be there

Okay, just by looking at the 'clearances' so far, I've changed my ladder prediction.

1. Mountain lions
2. Endeavour hills - they look like they have picked up some quality. Must be throwing around a lot of coin.
3. Doveton Eagles. Old players coming back.
4. CPL. Look like they have so far kept their current players and have also picked up a few. Will have to wait and see the quality though. They have picked up like 7 South mornington players. Haha
5. Ashwood. Have kept their current players.
6. Lyndale. Picked up a few. But not enough quality. Need at least another 6 quality players. Will push with that determination. But will just miss out
7. South yarra. Haven't lost, haven't gained.

Don't worry about the rest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back