Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he just said that in response to BB implying that the club is going to fold...based on the result of 1 game.
More then half the team retired in the off season so everyone knew this was going to be a year of transition for CPL, but I don't think it's all doom and gloom.

Mount will be up there again this year no quesiton. Going by the round 1 results I would say that Mount and Doveton will def be sitting above the pack this year.

There you go again stating things I have not said. I have stated may be a long year and cellar dwellers but not folding. If so please show me where.

Imagine if they do get Ramsdale coupled with Giddins that's a recipe for disaster BRING IT ON

Rumour circulating that the great man J King was back out on the track tonight. Hallam might want to put up a net behind the goals down at Frawley Road or the full back is gonna get pretty tired retrieving the ball after the great man snags 12.

If back out on the track is code for "ordering the Habib special at the charcoal chicken shop " you might be onto something.

I heard the president from hallam been sent overseas to try recruit some new players from Thailand.

Dovey by not much
Sandown by a kick
Yarras comfortable
Mount by a country mile
Lyndale by about 7 goals
Ashwood by 10 goals

Be interesting to see if the hill billies are the real deal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yarra by 45 on their little saucer of a ground
Lyndale by 23 will be interesting to see how Hallam shape up
Lyndhurst by 17 will be their first win bad luck Mr Bean
Dove by 31 Too big Too strong
Ashwood by 95 seems as though CPL are in a world of hurt
Mount 150 I'd hate to be the boundary umpires this week

Enjoy the weekend stay safe & no injuries to any players

Dovey by not much
Sandown by a kick
Yarras comfortable
Mount by a country mile
Lyndale by about 7 goals
Ashwood by 10 goals

Be interesting to see if the hill billies are the real deal
I wanna see if dovey are the real deal. They have a few out, so it will test their depth

From all reports, Mt Waverley back to talking up the premiership this year as a walkover.

Wilkin reportedly telling committee members, when i deliver this premiership to you this year, get me into EFL immediately so i have a couple good years to finish off!!!!!!

bit ahead of themselves arent they?

Should I change my selection then have you got some inside info PS#2 .
Grape vine info is greske out with a knee, fristad out with a knee and their CHB broke his leg last week. If dovey are gonna be contenders they need to still win against good opposition with key personnel out.

M
Grape vine info is greske out with a knee, fristad out with a knee and their CHB broke his leg last week. If dovey are gonna be contenders they need to still win against good opposition with key personnel out.
Bud where are you getting this info from ? Or are you just blowing smoke out your a$$
You are just as dumb as your mate BigFatFullFWD

Lyndhurst haven't put anything in the record. has their media ban extended so far as to not even produce an Club notes for the SFNL record?
Or maybe they are unsure about what to write. Let me help a little by writing this weeks Lyndhurst club notes.

First of all thank you all for coming to watch our inaugural match, unfortunately we dropped the ball metaphorically and continuously, we were unfortunately dealt a bad hand in having the strongest team in the SFNL as our first game. Guess you could say lightning was not striking but seemed to be on strike. we had them numbered in the first quarter and started celebrating, unfortunately there was still three quarters to go.
#lightningstrikes2016 (starting now)

So you reckon Foolsgold is going to be a man and apologise for trying to out someone? Pathetic effort

And you are just a pathetic moron setting up an account to try and out someone. Typical mount Waverly keyboard warrior. Shows what a weak prick you are. I suppose no chance of you apologising to Fish20 for making a mistake.
Well clearly you are the biggest keyboard warrior in here. You still haven't told us whivh club you are from

Lyndhurst haven't put anything in the record. has their media ban extended so far as to not even produce an Club notes for the SFNL record?
Or maybe they are unsure about what to write. Let me help a little by writing this weeks Lyndhurst club notes.

First of all thank you all for coming to watch our inaugural match, unfortunately we dropped the ball metaphorically and continuously, we were unfortunately dealt a bad hand in having the strongest team in the SFNL as our first game. Guess you could say lightning was not striking but seemed to be on strike. we had them numbered in the first quarter and started celebrating, unfortunately there was still three quarters to go.
#lightningstrikes2016 (starting now)

You have done 18 posts and I would say about 15 of them would have been just talking shi* about Lyndhurst? Get a life champ

Hope everyone stays injury free this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Back