England vs West Indies (3 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else find it disgraceful stokes is captain after he beat the living s**t out of a gay guy

Ben Stokes knocked two men unconscious in a street brawl after flicking a cigarette butt at gay men he mocked outside a nightclub, the prosecution has said at the England cricket star's trial.

I mean really, they have a go against us for wanting Smith back as captain but this piece of trash is allowed to be their captain

Anyone else find it disgraceful stokes is captain after he beat the living sh*t out of a gay guy

Ben Stokes knocked two men unconscious in a street brawl after flicking a cigarette butt at gay men he mocked outside a nightclub, the prosecution has said at the England cricket star's trial.

I mean really, they have a go against us for wanting Smith back as captain but this piece of trash is allowed to be their captain
replaces Islamophobe Joe Root, who was exposed by Warner while so bravely defending Hamish Amla's honour.

Anyone else find it disgraceful stokes is captain after he beat the living sh*t out of a gay guy

well no because he didn’t beat the living s**t out of a gay guy. He did it in defence of a gay guy

well no because he didn’t beat the living sh*t out of a gay guy. He did it in defence of a gay guy
Stokes denies claims he mocked clubbers William O'Connor and Kai Barry for being camp, but footage appeared to show him throwing a cigarette at the pair.

He was acquitted. Also this:

Speaking to ITV after the trial, Kai Barry and William O'Connor - the couple Mr Stokes defended - said they were thankful for what he had done.

Mr Barry said: "I thought he was just a normal lad sticking up for someone that was obviously weaker than he was.

"When I realised who he was I thought, fair play, because obviously he put his career at risk for someone that he never knew."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-45182868

Stokes bashed a guys skull in while the bloke was trying to get away and has his hands in the air, when you move towards somebody who is backing away and you attack them you aren't acting in defence of yourself or others and if a cop did exactly what stokes did we wouldn't stand for it.
Like it or not, he was acquitted.

We've had a bloke made captain after it was known he took money from a bookie.

Haha covers are on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This black lives matter segment with Michael Holding and Ebony Rainford-Brent is outstanding.

For sure. I hope a lot of people who have the coverage across England, Australia, NZ and so on start to understand and help to do something about it.

Sky Cricket have posted it on their Twitter

Jimmy Anderson in the Big Brother Room sponsored by Sandels.

For sure. I hope a lot of people who have the coverage across England, Australia, NZ and so on start to understand and help to do something about it.

Sky Cricket have posted it on their Twitter
There's a simplicity to it that made it work so well. Even the discussion after was great.

I wonder how Sibley would have done against Australia with Hazlewood and Cummins targeting him with the short ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back