England vs West Indies (3 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

How ******* good is Test cricket.

That is a seriously good victory by the West Indies. I thought 200 on that pitch might be a bit much.

Their bowling attack is the best WI attack I’ve seen since the late 1990s I reckon.

England’s struggles against them (have now lost five of their last eight Tests against them) bring a smile to my face.

best since Walsh, Ambrose and Bishop were all on deck together.
I’d love for us to win the second test simply because it might encourage them to unleash O’Shane Thomas in the third.

******* loving this England fans loosing their shits

Excuses include
  • No Root
  • No Fans
  • Umpires Cheating
  • DRS Cheating
  • West Indies Quicks playing Body Line

• Umpires Cheating
  • DRS Cheating

giphy.gif

BTW, what's the best site to see Poms wallowing in misery losing their s**t? I'm all about watching the aftermath of a good car wreck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BTW, what's the best site to see Poms wallowing in misery losing their sh*t? I'm all about watching the aftermath of a good car wreck.
Twitter or any brittish papers that allow comments

how? He’s there to rule on protocol breaches and match conditions. He’s got an impeccable record.
Could you imagine if Broad over celebrates and doesn't cop a fine

Excuses include
  • No Root
  • No Fans
  • Umpires Cheating
  • DRS Cheating
  • West Indies Quicks playing Body Line

We missed the whinging Poms in lockdown lol

Could you imagine if Broad over celebrates and doesn't cop a fine

could you imagine a match referee with 98 tests worth of experience thinking he could get away with dismissing his own son’s report and questions not being asked of his integrity?

if anything he’d be likely to go harder.
The fact is covid has meant that the line Englishman on the panel was always going to do the job unless Richie Richardson came with and stayed with the West Indies.

how? He’s there to rule on protocol breaches and match conditions. He’s got an impeccable record.
Chris Broad? India and Pakistan have had several run-ins with him and he was tweeting about and watching golf while being a match referee of an ODI between South Africa and Australia.

I don't think there is much basis to the claims against him but to say his record is impeccable is a bit misleading. I barely take notice of who the match referee is but the one that seems to get complained about the most by international sides is Broad.

Chris Broad? India and Pakistan have had several run-ins with him and he was tweeting about and watching golf while being a match referee of an ODI between South Africa and Australia.

I don't think there is much basis to the claims against him but to say his record is impeccable is a bit misleading. I barely take notice of who the match referee is but the one that seems to get complained about the most by international sides is Broad.

fair play. The tweet thing doesn’t bother me at all

Watching the final day now.

Geez, they bowled pretty poorly to Chase and Blackwood between 35-100. I get that the pitch is a bit placid, but a middle and leg line, fielders deep at square leg and fine leg, bowling back a length? They literally gifted the two of them twenty runs a piece early in their innings. They were lucky that Archer gave Chase an absolute brute of a ball, because no-one looked likely to take a wicket without it.

I would've loved for Archer to have run into Mitchel Johnson circa 2013-14. He can bowl a lethal bouncer, but he's very happy to do it to the short blokes and give them a bit of lip to go with it. Bess also would want to change something before he comes here, if they even bring him here, because occasional flight aside he doesn't have much going for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back