Review Geelong defeats Ninthmond by 38 points at their home ground... twice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not only are they both incredibly versatile, they are endurance athletes who provide defensive coverage across the entire ground, nullify their prime movers and also in the leadership team… and you want to drop them? Haha!

Neither of them provide defensive coverage across the ground, they barely do it in the direct area of the ground they are selected to play in. They dont nullify their prime movers and them being in the leadership group shouldnt be a golden ticket to selection when performance doesnt justify it. Yes i do want them dropped, and so far i havent read a good argument against that position.

Neither of them provide defensive coverage across the ground, they barely do it in the direct area of the ground they are selected to play in. They dont nullify their prime movers and them being in the leadership group shouldnt be a golden ticket to selection when performance doesnt justify it. Yes i do want them dropped, and so far i havent read a good argument against that position.
I'll give you a good argument against your position; they're too ******* good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldn’t happen, won’t happen (the dropping Hendo, not the Blicavs back).
Dropping Hendo must be the joke of the season....only injury will force him out of best 22....been class all season long.
serious?
Hendo is solid, effective, reliable and we know is loved by the MC.
I'm not saying Hendo should be dropped (or deserves to be dropped), and I don't see the MC ever dropping a defender without replacing with another, but that was my most likely scenario for Cameron coming in without Stanley or Sav being dropped.

Don't see is happening.

Can they be sped up somehow... bring out the monkey blood or something?

If we win the first week in finals without him, I cant see him coming back in.
The Swans ruckman, Hickey, came back remarkably quickly, and it was against us- BOG!
Really depends on how severe the tear is, and what quads wasting he has, and whether any other internal damage, and how his cross training is going.
The HP team will be all over it.
We don't know the details, so will respect what happens over time.

I hate to be so pessimistic after flogging Shitmond but...This is the game that could kill us.

You cant drop Sav or Stanley after todays game, but you have to find a way to get Cameron into the team. We also know he wont drop Blicavs, while still playing all of Hendo, Kolo and obviously Hawkins. My gut tells me that is a team that if it lines up against either the Dogs or Melbourne will get beaten. The Dogs will run rings around us and the Demons will do what Richmond have done to us for the last 3 years: mass numbers at the contest/stoppages and wait for us to turn it over and then score off the rebound. I am also still not convinced with O'Connor, he isnt the tagger we'd like him to be, and much like Blicavs, is a clear liability when the pressure is on.

The two clear outs are therefore Blicavs and O'Connor for Narkle and Cameron, which to me, if it happens, feels like it makes us better. But the sinking feeling i have in the pit of my stomach knowing he wont drop either Blicavs or O'Connor (injuries not withstanding) is the reason why im not as confident as id like to be going into finals.

Won't happen. Both Best 22.

This argument is not self evident, provide evidence to back up your position.

I thought your original post was taking the piss...but now I see you've doubled down.

The evidence you call for is on the field every week...you should take a look sometime.

Then again, maybe you just see things differently to the very large majority who think you're in left field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back