No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't we all grow up dreaming that one day we'd play for our favourite club and finish top 4? Making that kick after the siren that got the team into the top 4? Doing a victory lap of the MCG after finishing top 4? That one day when we're pushing 100 and the great-grand kids are asking about our footy careers and we share with them the story where we finished top 4 three years in a row? *shivers* Making top 4. That's what footy is about...

Soon they will copy St Kilda and release a dvd of the top 4 finishes!

It is bewildering to believe that he went 12 in the draft and then you are reminded of this story and fully understand why.
DUI at a KFC drive through - silly boy.

Not really - we all need KFC after a big night and KFC don't do uber

* me Chris Scott telling us to take a step back and understand what a difficult job the umps have in relation to the Eddie betts 50m call

Can you imagine how many gifs of him in the box we would of had if that had been paid against a cat

**** me Chris Scott telling us to take a step back and understand what a difficult job the umps have in relation to the Eddie betts 50m call

Can you imagine how many gifs of him in the box we would of had if that had been paid against a cat

Also the same man who bitches and moans about umpires post-match and never gets fined.

It is bewildering to believe that he went 12 in the draft and then you are reminded of this story and fully understand why.
DUI at a KFC drive through - silly boy.
Charlie is a great kid from a great family. Made one blue after 12 years of schooling. He'll be a star.

I just got this message in my alerts:

Your post in the thread Big fish of 2017........was moved to Big fish of 2017........
Reason: Not the right thread for it

View attachment 406421

Abasi, Gralin ?
Yours was one post in a string of comments about Hawthorn players and their worth.

Big Fish thread isn't for talking about trading Hawthorn players.

So why was my post moved to the same thread I put it in?
No need to move it
It was moved to the trade thread, because it was a response to a post that belonged in the trade thread. Simples.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just noticed that Pickering is Gablett Jr's manager. Hope Gold Coast are gearing up to be utterly screwed.
Different situation here. Buddy could walk. Gablett can't (literally. Must be something to do with all that body re-sculpting that went on years ago).

So I hear rumours yesterday that North are interested in Dusty to the extent that they are going to travel to NZ to talk to his dad. Does anyone else think this is weird? Dusty is a 26 years old, surely he doesn't need his Dad's permission to change clubs if he wants to. I don't get it o_O

So I hear rumours yesterday that North are interested in Dusty to the extent that they are going to travel to NZ to talk to his dad. Does anyone else think this is weird? Dusty is a 26 years old, surely he doesn't need his Dad's permission to change clubs if he wants to. I don't get it o_O

Perhaps they are going to smuggle his dad back into the country in their carry-on luggage? Would be a good deal sweetener.

Different situation here. Buddy could walk. Gablett can't (literally. Must be something to do with all that body re-sculpting that went on years ago).

A post on the Suns board had someone witnessing him running on the treadmills at the club. Granted this doesn't mean he can play AFL level footy - but it wouldn't shock me if Gaz is feigning injury to get out of the Suns cheaply and head back to Methlong. Gazza and Pickering don't exactly strike me as ethical types so wouldn't surprise me if it is all one big scheme.

Last edited:
Just noticed that Pickering is Gablett Jr's manager. Hope Gold Coast are gearing up to be utterly screwed.

I love the fact the Mitchell for pick 88 deal might muddy the waters a bit.

Cochrane will want a second round pick and the Cats will say, look, we are only getting him for one year and that cost the Hawks pick 88 for a player that had just come off winning their best and fairest.

Can't wait to see how it plays out... I hope the Suns stand their ground and Ablett has to play for them or stand out of footy for a year. To walk away in the final year of a contract that was massively front loaded, is poor form.

Just on radio assistant coach Cam Bruce off to Carlton to fill an assistant role there.

Promotion coming for Newman? Or would he need another year at least at Box Hill.
I'd bring in a set of fresh eyes to the team and let Newman do as he has for another year. Newman has been doing a great job tuss far bringing on the next group whilst being successful at BoxHill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back