No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy s**t the lack of self-awareness is mind blowing! My favourite bit was when the post talked about breaking a drought without AFL assistance and how Sydney had gone through that :huh:
Yep they did it unassisted :oops:
Luv their delusions

Holy s**t the lack of self-awareness is mind blowing! My favourite bit was when the post talked about breaking a drought without AFL assistance and how Sydney had gone through that :huh:
YOU'RE KIDDING!!!??!!!

Wow! I mean just wow!
How delusional can you get? That's like James Packer telling someone to buy their own lunch, because he had to earn his own way up in the world and so can they.

Fox sports have us finishing 7th next year and not only is he not in our best 22 but Burton doesn't
even get a mention in our top 28 players - laughable.

7 is probably fair. Burton missing out of top 28 is a surprise though.

Fox sports have us finishing 7th next year and not only is he not in our best 22 but Burton doesn't
even get a mention in our top 28 players - laughable.
Burton has only played four games and was only serviceable in each of them (yes, we got excited about the potential but let's be honest, there were no match-winning performances) so, based on those 4 games, it seems about right.

We have no doubt about his ability and we fully expect him to be a permanent fixture in the 22.

Burton has only played four games and was only serviceable in each of them (yes, we got excited about the potential but let's be honest, there were no match-winning performances) so, based on those 4 games, it seems about right.

We have no doubt about his ability and we fully expect him to be a permanent fixture in the 22.
Any journo worth his salt should realise Burton will be a star, starting next year.

If he gets through preseason he will play every game I reckon. Has talent and confidence in spades, he's quick and a beautiful kick and big enough to hurt when he tackles.

He's exactly the kind of player we need playing 22 games next year to improve as a side, he's going to be fast tracked like all of Hodge, Mitch, Lewis, Rough and Buddy were.

I know he's only played four games but there are a lot of guys on our list already behind him aren't there e.g. L Langford, Glass, Surman, Pittonet, JML, Miles, Howe, Stewart, Hardwick, Kiwi, Lovell, Webster, Willsmore... I'd also have him ahead of JOR, Litherland, TOB...

The QF vs Geelong was quickly becoming his breakout game before he got injured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible news coming out of Dreamworld, police now confirming four dead from an accident

The Thunder Rapids ride, or as the paper put it "the deadly Thunder Rapids" ride.

They must have flipped the boat because that's the simplest ride outside kiddie land in dream world.

The Thunder Rapids ride, or as the paper put it "the deadly Thunder Rapids" ride.

They must have flipped the boat because that's the simplest ride outside kiddie land in dream world.

Looks like the riders didn't cause the problem. From the limited info it seems more like it flipped as it went on the conveyor belt at the end. Strange.

Nick Kommer has been delisted by the bombers - I initially thought it was because they've finally introduced a no dickheads policy but reminded myself it's the bombers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back