Is Damien Hardwick the greatest coach of all time?

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t know what your problem is, it is not me who is baiting you, I am actually saying don’t bite. And believe me, by the looks of it, you need way more than five lines!
Sorry mate, untangle your tiger print undies, i was merely poitning out the error in your hook comment. I have no opinion on who the GOAT is, but if pressed i'd go with Michael Jordan or Nathan Lyon from what im told.

Hardwick already has a better finals winning percentage, so a threepeat will definitely take him past Clarko
At the end of 2015 Clarko had 4 flags and a finals record of 16 wins and 6 losses
If Dimma wins next year he won't have a better record than Clarko at the same point in their careers.

He's a bloody good coach and he could end up with a better record than Clarko but he's not there yet.

Like I said we've currently got 2 coaches who won 4 AFL flags, Dimma gets 4 and we can talk but both of them are still coaching so it's a bit early

The Richmond circle jerk continues..............

Dusty GOAT.........now Hardwick GOAT.

Geez, may as well just errase all other clubs and players acheivements over the 100 years of Australian Rules Football.

Rename the competition the Richmond Football League.

Replace the AFL red white and blue national colours with black and yellow and a Tiger logo.

Hell, lets turf the national anthem as well because........you guessed it the Richmond song is also GOAT.

Have we missed anything?

Oh, how about being the GOAT insecure supporter group.

The GOAT self adulating sports fans.

Pretty much covers it.

418D8094-E4B8-438B-B587-ED66B8330FC2.jpeg

To be able to cover the loss of Alex Rance dare i say one of the greatest defenders of all time and still emerge triumphant does reflect well on Hardwick, but he coached the Tigers when they were not so good as well. Richmond are special, but in my opinion that does not come down to one man or woman it's just the vibe.
Martin is why they've won 3 flags.

Not Hardwick.

Just another apprentice out of the Port Adelaide coaching academy.

You need to see what his assistants and players do before assessing him.

Mark Williams = GOAT

Look, all I am saying is that the OP is not serious, he is just pulling your leg! You are just making fool of yourselves by taking this post seriously, Richmond do live rent -free in your mind! You are just drawn in mindlessly, actually justifying this post’s existence!

Bait, hook and sink….
[/QUOTE36]

If something looks like dog s**t.

Acts like dog s**t.

Smells like dog s**t.

Guess what. Its dog s**t.

And that pretty sums up a large number of Richmond fans on here, not just this thread.

No class, not really funny..........a a bunch of tossers.

The thing is buddy no other club fans act like that.........something else Tigers are GOAT at.

Congratulations.

Last edited:
If something looks like dog sh*t.

Acts like dog sh*t.

Smells like dog sh*t.

Guess what. Its dog sh*t.

And that pretty sums up a large number of Richmond fans on here.

No class, not really funny..........a a bunch of tossers.

The thing is buddy no other club fans act like that.........something else Tigers are GOAT at.

Congratulations.

Address the OP, not me. It is not me who is doing any of these things, why are you attacking me? The only thing I am doing here is telling you-again and again-that this is not a serious thread, don’t work yourself into a frenzy! But it was always going to happen with posters like you, wasn’t it?

Tomorrow, there will probably be a thread about whether Brendon Gale is the best AFL CEO ever, the day after whether Peggy O’ Neal is the best female AFL president ever (she actually is, as she is the only one as far as I know) etc. It is footy off-season on big footy, what do you expect?

Stop taking your self too seriously, you are way too precious and humourless even for a WC supporter, with a profound fascination for all things excrement! Which is fine with me, we do have thousands of kilometres of separation between us after all...

Surely we are only a few days away from "Is Toby Nankervis better than Polly Farmer?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If BF was consistent, he'd have to be very close.

After all, he's taken a team of talentless hacks (+ Dusty, who isn't THAT good) and taken them to 3 flags.

Surely it requires a masterful coach to achieve that!

Of course, the problem with this is the first 4 words of this post.

Surely we are only a few days away from "Is Toby Nankervis better than Polly Farmer?"

Polly who?

Both finished second last the year before, Hawks with one less win that season.
Neither took over clubs in a good position.
I'd say it was about even
Except that in 2004-2008 there was no GWS/GC stripping first all the elite 17 yos, then raffling the first 10-15 picks in the draft!!

Clarko + Dimma both inherited a 'first tier' of guns from 2001-ish and 2008-ish respectively (your Hodges and Cotchins).

But then Clarko got a second tier of top draft pick elites when he took over from 2004 when the Hawks had crashed to the bottom again.

However when Dimma took over with the Tigers at rock bottom in 2009, he had to make do instead with draft scraps left by GC/GWS, there was no second tier of elites coming in, he was forced to take a bunch of rookies and misfits, mold them into a team, then develop an unprecedented game plan to finally salute in 2017.

Dimma's road far harder, and more impressive as a result.

Now Richmond supporters are just pulling our tails for the fun of it
I reckon there is a subcommittee on the Richmond board that comes up with troll bait topics to discuss on the Main Board just to give non-Richmond supporters the shits.....its working

Clarko... drive the bus with aplomb... has his farm and has his cheep and sheep..

love the dogs running rampant in the Cheshire farm.. get it.. no maybe not..

At the end of 2015 Clarko had 4 flags and a finals record of 16 wins and 6 losses
If Dimma wins next year he won't have a better record than Clarko at the same point in their careers.

He's a bloody good coach and he could end up with a better record than Clarko but he's not there yet.

Like I said we've currently got 2 coaches who won 4 AFL flags, Dimma gets 4 and we can talk but both of them are still coaching so it's a bit early
would we like to take Dimma down and tell him the world of Richmond is slowly sinking and can't be recovered?
he won't like it one bit but he will travel down the digression of perspective...

'dimma 9s going down... yeah you heard me...

Yes greatest coach of all time. Can proudly take his place alongside,

Greatest Player of all time - Jimmy Bartels
Greatest Full Forward of all time - Matthew Lloyd
Greatest Captain of all time - Tony Shaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back