Traded Joel Hamling [traded to Fremantle with picks 40 and 63 for picks 35, 43 and 61]

Remove this Banner Ad

None of Morris, Cordy, Wood and Murphy are KPD, really. And surely the Doggies' best structure has Roughead in the ruck?
Cordy is taller than Adams, and while Morris is only 190cm I'd be more confident putting him on a KPF than anyone else on the list. Plays tall.

None of Morris, Cordy, Wood and Murphy are KPD, really. And surely the Doggies' best structure has Roughead in the ruck?

Yep, but he is more than capable playing FB. In the event the Dogs have an injury crisis they're better off playing Roughead back and rucking with Campbell/Boyd than rucking Roughead and having a kid or a mid sizer up against a team with a genuine key forward or two.

wusF3kP.gif

Looks like he may have looked better than he actually was in the Bulldogs defence

Hahaha. GOLD.

Looked alright last night!

Looks like he was worth a top 10 pick, who played on Cameron tonight?
Adams, Roberts and Cordy interchanged and were all good. Cameron is in sizzling form.

We missed Hamling against Brisbane when Adams was performing well as a hit-up forward and we were being slaughtered on the counter, but he doesn't help us beat you guys last night like a couple of straight set shots would've.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron played in the prelim?

Huh, could've fooled me.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
He did. Played a blinder.
Led the handclaps to the face, push and shoves stats and second only to Heath Shaw in the finger pointing.
Truly memorable. Got his revenge last night.

He did. Played a blinder.
Led the handclaps to the face, push and shoves stats and second only to Heath Shaw in the finger pointing.
Truly memorable. Got his revenge last night.
Yep. I'll bet that regular season win where they scraped over the line at home feels so good compared to that prelim game. Revenge is so sweet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back