Traded Lachie Hunter [Traded to Melbourne for F3]

Remove this Banner Ad

Age reporting future 3rd and Dogs pay part of his salary to Melbourne
He really needs to change clubs to get his career / life back in order

Let’s hope he’s not in trouble with drugs, the punt etc.
He's making a motza from racehorses FWIW - dad's a professional punter so it's not surprising

will fit in with May and Goody.

Every club needs a few party boys to lighten the mood
I think he's just been struggling to get his head right since his drink driving incident - It can happen like that to people who have a lot going for them (Professional footballer, vice captain etc) but then have to come back down to Earth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was keen on Hunter a few years back before we got Langdon. A lot has changed since then though. Needs to spend the off season with Choco working on his kicking.

Melbourne finish with only picks 13 & 37 for the draft. Some would say that’s “LEET” (elite)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunter will keep pressure on spargo and ANB to keep performing. Good depth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Steven May doesn't go Jake Melksham on him.

Interesting trade... if we get Lachie that isn't an idiot then we've won comfortably because he is a bloody good player. If we get the dickhead version we've wasted time and money for someone we will have to put a restraining order on.

He's no kid anymore, so he needs to grow up and understand that this will be his very last chance.

Interesting trade... if we get Lachie that isn't an idiot then we've won comfortably because he is a bloody good player. If we get the dickhead version we've wasted time and money for someone we will have to put a restraining order on.

He's no kid anymore, so he needs to grow up and understand that this will be his very last chance.
He’s an interesting player. There’s long been a debate on whether he is a genuinely positive impact player on team (even when he was in good form).

Lachie is an elite runner, accumulator and solid but safe ball user. He lacks a bit of pace and often ruins ball movement by slowing the game down when receiving the ball on the outside by either not playing on or taking the short safe option. He’s not a penetrating kick or someone who will break the game open.

Personally don't see him playing that much at AFL level for youis the polar opposite to Langdon, slow average small kick

He’s an interesting player. There’s long been a debate on whether he is a genuinely positive impact player on team (even when he was in good form).

Lachie is an elite runner, accumulator and solid but safe ball user. He lacks a bit of pace and often ruins ball movement by slowing the game down when receiving the ball on the outside by either not playing on or taking the short safe option. He’s not a penetrating kick or someone who will break the game open.

His attacking limitations have always been countered by his defensive running/running to make an option. He should be a good pick up provided he gets his act together.

His biggest issue has been only managing to play 10 games in 2020 and 10 games in 2022 due to off field stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back