Traded Luke Jackson [Traded with #44 and #67 to Fremantle for #13, F1 and F2]

Remove this Banner Ad

Gun. The WA teams will sell the farm for him. Perfect replacement for Nic Nat. Freo don’t have a need for him or the draft capital.

He barracked for WC and apparently doesn’t like Freo. I think he’s the type of cat that held off as long as he could, but will either take packet at WC or sign on for slightly less at Melbourne. Freo aren’t in the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He barracked for WC and apparently doesn’t like Freo. I think he’s the type of cat that held off as long as he could, but will either take packet at WC or sign on for slightly less at Melbourne. Freo aren’t in the picture.

Another Tim Kelly ya reckon?

Darcy and Jackson working in tandem while Gawn partners Sam Weideman for the next 18 months.

Incredible scenes.

Lol can someone teach this guy to read he’s un contracted Freo can only give what they’ve got if he chooses Freo, there is another option for Melbourne though.
You are aware what the chances of him deciding to walk into a pre season draft are? Let alone lasting until at least pick 15?

What % likelihood do you genuinely believe that is because I would have it somewhere between 0 and 1%

I guess Dees will only conveniently have a 3rd rounder when Andrew wants to come back to melb to play with his brother.

You are aware what the chances of him deciding to walk into a pre season draft are? Let alone lasting until at least pick 15?

What % likelihood do you genuinely believe that is because I would have it somewhere between 0 and 1%
Wouldnt make it to Fremantle in the PSD. Would however go to Westcoast in PSD at pick 1. PSD wont happen but threat is there

I guess Dees will only conveniently have a 3rd rounder when Andrew wants to come back to melb to play with his brother.
I guess you’ll have to settle for what Freo give you then, iunfortunately for Melbourne he’s un contracted some of the silly trade options that have been discussed on here are delusional.

I guess you’ll have to settle for what Freo give you then, iunfortunately for Melbourne he’s un contracted some of the silly trade options that have been discussed on here are delusional.
I guess dees need to settle for a pick in the 80s by that logic then. Why would freo offer anything higher when his “uncontracted”

Opposite mate. Huge freo fan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think he’ll stay at Demons - for now. Has the opportunity to build something special there. Freo don’t have the trade capital to get it done. Can Jackson and Darcy complement each other and play together? WCE are rubbish now, but I doubt they will still be as bad when Jackson approaches his prime (mid 20s); would he be willing to cop short term pain for long term gain? They’ve got the trade currency and real need (NicNat heir) to get a deal done. Surely WC would have to offer pick 1 for starters.

Yeah no. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got your sources wrong mate, its the other way around, was a Freo supporter, East Freo lad

Can Freo fans please trash talk Jackson next week too, he may have 30 touches and 10 tackles next week. :) but but he's only 199cm hahahahahah

How deluded some fans are that they think that pick 14 and Lobb is going to net them Luke Jackson? 'but but, it's all we can offer'. lol!

You trade lobb to some other team, get a pick around 25. Couple pick 25 with your first rounder for next year (say pick 15) to get a pick around pick 10 in this years draft. Come back to us with Pick 10 and Pick 14 and a steak knives player and we'll entertain some discussions. Until then, don't give us any of this nonsense. You either get the draft capital or we'll go back to Luke and say 'sorry mate, Frem won't cough up the picks for you. it's going to be WCE or stay with us'.

Do Freo fans realise the same thing happened with Adam Cerra who nominated that he wanted to be demon but we didn't have the draft capital so he went to Carlton. It's literally exactly the same scenario.

Mind boggling.

And tonight showed why you don't trade a key ruck talent for Serong and a loose half back flanker.
What a fun night tonight was :)

Got your sources wrong mate, its the other way around, was a Freo supporter, East Freo lad

Yeah true. Thought it was WC but more a idolized Nic Nat thing. Freo it is. Good on him. Gets there if a) he wants to, and b) Freo are willing to part with either Brayshaw or Serong. Capital isn’t there otherwise.

Can Freo fans please trash talk Jackson next week too, he may have 30 touches and 10 tackles next week. :) but but he's only 199cm hahahahahah

How deluded some fans are that they think that pick 14 and Lobb is going to net them Luke Jackson? 'but but, it's all we can offer'. lol!

You trade lobb to some other team, get a pick around 25. Couple pick 25 with your first rounder for next year (say pick 15) to get a pick around pick 10 in this years draft. Come back to us with Pick 10 and Pick 14 and a steak knives player and we'll entertain some discussions. Until then, don't give us any of this nonsense. You either get the draft capital or we'll go back to Luke and say 'sorry mate, Frem won't cough up the picks for you. it's going to be WCE or stay with us'.

Do Freo fans realise the same thing happened with Adam Cerra who nominated that he wanted to be demon but we didn't have the draft capital so he went to Carlton. It's literally exactly the same scenario.

Mind boggling.

And tonight showed why you don't trade a key ruck talent for Serong and a loose half back flanker.
This is one of the biggest overreactions from a decent game I have ever seen

You do realise that his direct opponent had more touches, had 2 shots at goal (missed em tho) and smashed Jackson in the hitouts 29 to 18

IF Jackson wants to go then Freo will offer 2 firsts and likely get something back but might not

Yeah true. Thought it was WC but more a idolized Nic Nat thing. Freo it is. Good on him. Gets there if a) he wants to, and b) Freo are willing to part with either Brayshaw or Serong. Capital isn’t there otherwise.

We literally have 2 first rounders for capital

Serong and Brayshaw aren't going anywhere, they are committed to the cause

Mind boggling.

Did what he did on the big stage. Rumored offers are believable as scouts obviously watched last years grand final. Casual opposition fans will say Jackson is playing on potential, when some of their own players haven’t arrived in the pressure games. Jackson was better than Gawn on a day where it really counted. He delivered tonight, and he’ll continue to deliver. Truly a generational type. Will command a dollar and one hell of a trade to land him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back