Traded Orazio Fantasia [traded with #73 to Port for #29 and 2021 R3]

Who won this trade?

• Essendon

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

and as a contracted player at essendon with Dodoro to deal with, I hope the crows stay well clear..not a need at all at this time
i think he'd do well in the Crows line up.
Would give you the pace you need around the ground and/or can play small forward.

Carlton's 1st rd pick would do :)
you dont need another homesick sookie lala victorian kid anyway :p

i think he'd do well in the Crows line up.
Would give you the pace you need around the ground and/or can play small forward.

Carlton's 1st rd pick would do :)
you dont need another homesick sookie lala victorian kid anyway :p
Haha..carlton 1st. We are actually well stocked for small forwards having betts for a year or 2 more and stengle in the wings doing really well in the SANFL. If something were to happen then I think closer to the mark might be a swap for Greenwood with maybe a swap of 2nd round picks in your favor (we have the carlton 2nd)..but as I say, not a need and we have other irons in the fire with that likely pick 2 or 3 we will get

Haha..carlton 1st. We are actually well stocked for small forwards having betts for a year or 2 more and stengle in the wings doing really well in the SANFL. If something were to happen then I think closer to the mark might be a swap for Greenwood with maybe a swap of 2nd round picks in your favor (we have the carlton 2nd)..but as I say, not a need and we have other irons in the fire with that likely pick 2 or 3 we will get
Betts is lucky to have another 1-2 games in him let alone 2 years. I do think Stengle can move into his spot though soon

And get not a lot when he walks during free agency, should look at GWS and Hawthorn style of trading. If players wants to go, do the club's best to get the players' preferred destination otherwise you will lose a lot more. For instance, other players might no longer sign long contracts but short 2 year contracts to see where the club is at before making the next decision. Unnecessarily add doubts to the players mind.

In two years? In 2021? When we are finally pulling our s**t together and winning games consistently?

Anyway, you keep pushing your own narrative with your chest puffed out because this story has hit the ending of this chapter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That says more about the society and group think of BF than it does about any Essendon supporter or the football club.

Yes, of course it does. Everyone else is the group think.

I love how people laugh at Dodoro being hard to deal with. He gets value out of the commodity in question. You all just jealous cause you roll over when pushed in a trade

2 things.
1/ He is hard to deal with.
2/ I am glad Reid has finally got a hard edge like that (pick 13 for mcGovern, Pick 12 for Cameron + THE pick swap last year with Carlton) because for years we looked at a guy like Dodoro and wished we had a guy like him at our club

2 things.
1/ He is hard to deal with.
2/ I am glad Reid has finally got a hard edge like that (pick 13 for mcGovern, Pick 12 for Cameron + THE pick swap last year with Carlton) because for years we looked at a guy like Dodoro and wished we had a guy like him at our club

Is he hard to deal with? Show me where list managers have said this?
Please do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how people laugh at Dodoro being hard to deal with. He gets value out of the commodity in question. You all just jealous cause you roll over when pushed in a trade

It’s very funny.

A deal always get done by the end of trade period. Always. (When Essendon is involved, anyway).

But people get so upset about the negotiations.

They’re actually upset that their club’s list manager has to take part in a negotiation.

It’s actually quite pathetic.

And get not a lot when he walks during free agency, should look at GWS and Hawthorn style of trading. If players wants to go, do the club's best to get the players' preferred destination otherwise you will lose a lot more. For instance, other players might no longer sign long contracts but short 2 year contracts to see where the club is at before making the next decision. Unnecessarily add doubts to the players mind.

He has said he isn’t interested in leaving?

Understand what you are saying however this is not the case with raz.

Please do.

It’s something from when Sheedy ran the list and would do his usual crazy s**t. Dodoro was basically his admin assistant.

Sheedy left in 2007. Yes, 2007.

The media love rolling out the tired cliche... they’re dumb, lazy, and it takes up column inches. The dolts lap it up.

Please do.

It’s a BigFooty myth, no one has spoken about it and had it reported in the media.

:$

Please do.

My bad..i should have used the words tough negotiator. And dont take me the wrong way..i have long wished our club would be equally tough on not giving up our players for unders at the trade table. Thankfully reid is in that mould now

Come someone explain to my why Fantasia is rated so highly— averages 1.5 goals a game & 3.3 tackles a game as a small forward (the two main stats for small forwards IMO), is he really worth a Top 10 pick?

There’s many clubs in the competition where he wouldn’t even be guaranteed best 22.

I'm happy to laugh at some of the way over the top trade requests Essendon fans are making, like Rozze + picks, but mate, Faz is a gun and walks into every team.
Come someone explain to my why Fantasia is rated so highly— averages 1.5 goals a game & 3.3 tackles a game as a small forward (the two main stats for small forwards IMO), is he really worth a Top 10 pick?

There’s many clubs in the competition where he wouldn’t even be guaranteed best 22.

It’s something from when Sheedy ran the list and would do his usual crazy s**t. Dodoro was basically his admin assistant.

Sheedy left in 2007. Yes, 2007.

The media love rolling out the tired cliche... they’re dumb, lazy, and it takes up column inches. The dolts lap it up.

But that’s just it mate, the (credentialed) media don’t trot out this line.

It’s just a BigFooty myth that he’s hard to deal with. Like North and Essendon have this log running rivalry when they don’t

Name one

Essendon will be spoiled for choice. They can choose from one of Ports x4 4th rounders, Sam Gray, Karl Amon, Steven Motlop or even Jack Watts.

Back