Rumour Busted Patrick Cripps heading home to WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaff was recruited from the Oakleigh Chargers with the fourth pick in the 2010 National Draft. He made his debut in round one of the 2011 season, and later in the year was nominated for the AFL Rising Star Award. Gaff has been a regular in the West Coast line-up since his debut, and in 2015 played in the club's grand final loss to Hawthorn. He won the John Worsfold Medal as West Coast's best and fairest player that year, and was also named in the 2015 All-Australian team. Gaff placed equal fourth in the 2016 Brownlow Medal.

Cripps was recruited by the Carlton Football Club with its first round selection in the 2013 AFL National Draft (No. 13 overall).In just his third season, Cripps a now 196 cm/6 ft 5 in has established himself as a top inside midfielder, finishing 8th in the league for contested possessions and 11th for clearances, and earning strong acclaim for his attacking use of handball.[6] He finished second in the 2015 AFL Rising Star award after holding favouritism with bookmakers for much of the year, and he won the John Nicholls Medal as Carlton's best and fairest to become the second-youngest winner in the award's history.

Not even close?:cool:o_O

They are different players but both are quality players. One is a better outside accumulator the other is an inside contested beast. 196cm midfielder is simply astounding.

To say Gaff isn't even close is a troll and not even a good one.

Outside accumulators have nothing on the best inside midfielder for his age in the competition. You would have to pony up a 1st rounder as well as Gaff for Cripps.

Outside accumulators have nothing on the best inside midfielder for his age in the competition. You would have to pony up a 1st rounder as well as Gaff for Cripps.
Cripps isnt Judd.
Not yet anyway.

If that was what it would take 0just throw coin and 4 years at Megnola and keep Gaff and the picks.

Only Judd and Dangerfield types are worth 2 first round picks. Not promicing youngsters.

Gaff was recruited from the Oakleigh Chargers with the fourth pick in the 2010 National Draft. He made his debut in round one of the 2011 season, and later in the year was nominated for the AFL Rising Star Award. Gaff has been a regular in the West Coast line-up since his debut, and in 2015 played in the club's grand final loss to Hawthorn. He won the John Worsfold Medal as West Coast's best and fairest player that year, and was also named in the 2015 All-Australian team. Gaff placed equal fourth in the 2016 Brownlow Medal.

Cripps was recruited by the Carlton Football Club with its first round selection in the 2013 AFL National Draft (No. 13 overall).In just his third season, Cripps a now 196 cm/6 ft 5 in has established himself as a top inside midfielder, finishing 8th in the league for contested possessions and 11th for clearances, and earning strong acclaim for his attacking use of handball.[6] He finished second in the 2015 AFL Rising Star award after holding favouritism with bookmakers for much of the year, and he won the John Nicholls Medal as Carlton's best and fairest to become the second-youngest winner in the award's history.

Not even close?:cool:o_O

They are different players but both are quality players. One is a better outside accumulator the other is an inside contested beast. 196cm midfielder is simply astounding.

To say Gaff isn't even close is a troll and not even a good one.
Allright then. Not even REMOTELY close. Happy??

All the way up to 16th on the ladder, lookout world here they come!
your posts have amused me, congratulations. but anyone who knows anything about footy and watches footy and watches carlton would surely understand just how hollow your words ring.

so many young stars coming through it must be becoming very hard for you to watch. i actually sympathize with you.

Halfway through a rebuild? You've been rebuilding since 2002, if it's taken you 15yrs to get halfway through then the next 15yrs should be full of promise.

As for the Mayne comment, are you aware of a player called Dale Thomas on your list?
And Wells on yours ..

your posts have amused me, congratulations. but anyone who knows anything about footy and watches footy and watches carlton would surely understand just how hollow your words ring.

so many young stars coming through it must be becoming very hard for you to watch. i actually sympathize with you.

Good to see Carltons 15yrs (and counting) of misery hasn't affected the age old Carlton arrogance and delusion. Kudos to you

Good to see Carltons 15yrs (and counting) of misery hasn't affected the age old Carlton arrogance and delusion. Kudos to you
What you say is what you are ..Collingwood have won the same amount of flags as us in that time ..grandfinals don't count unless you win them ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What you say is what you are ..Collingwood have won the same amount of flags as us in that time ..grandfinals don't count unless you win them ..

Have you guys won a flag since 2002? Must have missed that.

Or did you mean wooden spoons? Plenty of those have happened in the past 15yrs.

Simpleton.
Good to see Bucks and McChins taking you and your mob down the garden path to nowhere...

At least we know where we are at. Which means we aren't delusional.

Yes we are arrogant. Why you would care about that is beyond me. Let me guess...you don't think Collingwood is arrogant? Now who's delusional? Don't worry you don't have to respond to those questions as those answers are clear as day!

So...considering none of that has anything to do with Cripps heading to WA lets get back on topic - won't happen so flog off champ.

A Carlton supporter thinks Hopper and Kelly = Gibbs + crap pick + spud. Cripps is worth a top 10 + steak knives
He is worth more to us.

There is huge gulf between what he is worth to us and what other teams would be willing to pay.

Which is i cant ever seeing a deal getting done unless Crippa was desperate to get to WA.

Which he isnt.

On SM-N920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

cripps is actually worth MORE than judd.

1. as an extractor cripps > every past player in afl/vfl history at this point in his career.
2. you'll get more usage as he's younger.
3. no risk of "heading home" factor.
4. cripps is willing to be a media front man to promote club/membership.

wce got 2 high end picks for judd (kennedy was pick 4 or something?). + change.

i'd be expecting 2 top 5 picks and 1 top 10 pick.

in any event, he won't leave and he doesn't want to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back