Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty league - Season thread 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, been a bit too many managers not setting lineups. With that said i understand people are busy with life but it's my job to keep an eye on this. I'm gonna be sending 1st warnings to teams not setting lineups and 1st warnings are just warnings. If it gets to a 3rd warning without improvement consistently I'll have to look at either replacing the coach or stripping them of a draft pick which i really don't wanna do. It'll be 3 warnings over half a yr or so so you'll have to be pretty inactive for me to take serious action. If everyone can please set their teams it would be much appreciated especially over the bye periods. Tx guys!

Last edited:

I’m putting Justin Westhoff up for trade, he will be the difference come finals.

A C/F who is averaging 20 touches, 5 marks, 5 tackles and 9 hitouts a game while earning just under two FF and only giving away just 1.1 FA.

He’s got the build to play a few seasons more but this season he is killing it and ranked 32 overall in UF.

Nice sell. Doesnt change his age though. What are you seeking

Nice sell. Doesnt change his age though. What are you seeking

He certainly suits a flag hopeful.

When I put him on the table things were looking average for me but a few weeks on I now think I’ll squeeze into finals. I only play a couple of teams higher them me for the rest of the season. I don’t think I’ll get much for him due to age so unless someone makes an enticing offer I’ll hold him.

Warriors interested to trade TWO of my first four picks (I have my 1st and 2nd, two 3rds, and an early 4th) and one of Parsons/Sexton for a player, preferably a forward (but will consider a back).

Send me a PM if you have an offer

All my players and draft picks are available in exchange for a starting ruck.

Warriors interested to trade TWO of my first four picks (I have my 1st and 2nd, two 3rds, and an early 4th) and one of Parsons/Sexton for a player, preferably a forward (but will consider a back).

Send me a PM if you have an offer
Or alternatively, I am willing to trade the two 3rd rounders (Meercats and Mitchell to Daniher) and the 4th (Vineys Troopers) for an early 2nd round pick.. perfect for a side looking to utilise the 'super-draft'!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because none of your listed rucks play. Ceglar does. That equals a starting ruck :/ So while he wont get 40 HO unless McEvoy gets injured or dropped he is building nicely after a long layoff. Got 15 touches and 2 goals ladt week. Is capable of 20 HO as is and those stats are better than Rougheads 0 0 0 0 0 0. Would also cost far less than Witts.

We have an open spot with The Bottle Rockets expected to sign their 3rd coach for the year, Weenstar didn't last very long and has resigned after having a kid. i've messaged SarahSmiles since they're 1st on the wait list, waiting to hear back but i'd expect they'll be wanting the team. If anyone else has any friends or anything they think would be a great addition to the league feel free to message me as i'll be more choosy if there are multiple candidates. Ideally we'd get an active manager who's in it for a few seasons at least.

Because none of your listed rucks play. Ceglar does. That equals a starting ruck :/ So while he wont get 40 HO unless McEvoy gets injured or dropped he is building nicely after a long layoff. Got 15 touches and 2 goals ladt week. Is capable of 20 HO as is and those stats are better than Rougheads 0 0 0 0 0 0. Would also cost far less than Witts.

Except I need the ruckman to win the HO category - so a guy that plays part time and gets a handful of hit outs is basically useless to me. Hence I specified a starting ruck

Except I need the ruckman to win the HO category - so a guy that plays part time and gets a handful of hit outs is basically useless to me. Hence I specified a starting ruck
He is still a starting ruck. You should have specified you want 40 HO. You will find it hard to get one of those. You may need 2 "non starting rucks" that start.

I also have McKernan. Thats 30 HO for you with those 2.

Probably the scariest trade Warriors have done so far in Paul Roos Cup (and that is saying something after trading out Clayton Oliver and a 1st rounder for Steele Sidebottom and Peter Wright!)

Idnutinher receives: Nic Naitanui

Warriors receive: Lachie Neale and Michael Apeness

This trade was made easier by an earlier small trade with Wise Guys, where I swapped Darcy Cameron for Ivan Soldo, meaning I should have ruck cover for Nankervis if he misses..

He is still a starting ruck. You should have specified you want 40 HO. You will find it hard to get one of those. You may need 2 "non starting rucks" that start.

I also have McKernan. Thats 30 HO for you with those 2.

I think most people would have understood starting to mean primary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back