Discussion Pre-Season Match Chat; SC scores in stickied thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good mate, I was trying to continue the joke of not listening.

It was the length of your post that tricked me

Jimmy Fallon I Had No Idea GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Lads, can’t decide between Dale and Lloyd. I rate Dale really highly and think he’s a nice POD but just concerned about the likes of Daniel, Crozier etc. stealing his kick ins. Opinions appreciated
I'm worried about McCartin taking Lloyd's kick-ins .....I'd still stick with Lloyd over Dale though, unless funds are tough

I was kinda hoping that Maybe Tomorrow 's last post above would be the last on this thread. The MIB memory wipe to finish would have been a great ending. If the above post was moved to the X versus Y... thread and this post was deleted, that would be cool imo
So many threads lol, sorry still a noob. Let’s stick to the bants hey

Lads, can’t decide between Dale and Lloyd. I rate Dale really highly and think he’s a nice POD but just concerned about the likes of Daniel, Crozier etc. stealing his kick ins. Opinions appreciated
Lloyd should be in every team.

Edit: welcome to the board, stick around and you'll soon get the chance to call Duckworthy a kent :moustache:

Do you already have Short?

Crisp + Hewett, or Ridley + Sicily Guardian Hawk ?
I would go Ridley and Sicily. Really like Crisp and would tend to prefer smalls who play through the middle for consistency of scoring but Ridley's average is slightly down due to an injury affected 13 (prior to which he was #1 defender in the comp) and Sicilys last 3 season averages are 103, 93 and 104. Hewett could be good if given a ball winning role but is more of a gamble given the other 3 have all done it before but Hewett hasn't. Rid and Sic seem the more sensible duo with the view to make Crisp an upgrade target.

P.s. Sicily will have the odd shocker IMO and may only get to the 'verge' of keeper - more your 'luxury' upgrade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back