AFLW Rd3. Geelong vs Adelaide Sunday 17 February, 2:05pm, Norwood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Clive Palmer's advertising expenditure surely must exceed that of Labor and Liberals combined?
Been a relentless(ly shite) campaign from the fat fool.
Will be interesting to see how much he will have to pay Twisted Sister

We're a lot closer on the scoreboard than we deserve to be based on the balance of play.

Wonder why we only look to the top of the square when kicking into forward 50. Cranston was all on her own in the pocket then, and I think it was Boyd who was all by herself in the pocket at one stage last week too.

The same errors in every game so far.. our ball handling and transition is poor.. fumbles etc and a lack of making the most of the moment..
If we are to progress we must develop a cleaner method under pressure. It maybe an indication of a lack of talent ..not sure.

Clive Palmer's advertising expenditure surely must exceed that of Labor and Liberals combined?
Been a relentless(ly shite) campaign from the fat fool.

Aussies aren't going to take being bombarded with his shitty ads for much longer, that's for sure. They said on the Today Show a few weeks ago he's already spent a lazy $7 million on his crappy campaign. The guy can't even run his company properly. Like hell he'd be able to run the country.

We're a lot closer on the scoreboard than we deserve to be based on the balance of play.

Wonder why we only look to the top of the square when kicking into forward 50. Cranston was all on her own in the pocket then, and I think it was Boyd who was all by herself in the pocket at one stage last week too and was ignored as well.

extra stoopid bombing it in when Randall is one of the best marks in the comp.

The same errors in every game so far.. our ball handling and transition is poor.. fumbles etc and a lack of making the most of the moment..
If we are to progress we must develop a cleaner method under pressure. It maybe an indication of a lack of talent ..not sure.

I think part of the problem is that they're used to the VFLW level of play, and AFLW is a step or two quicker, and as a result they're forced to rush their possessions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I potentially get slammed for this but I don't care...

You would think that with this season 3 and the ever improved fitness and skill level that Perkins from the Crows would make some effort to actually get in shape and shed some kgs... I suppose that is why she has gone from starting full forward to off the bench now though
Only controversial to the unreasonable.. Shes in terrible shape, and 3 years in the system hasnt done her any good. Wouldnt be tolerated in the mens comp... shouldnt be tolerated in the elite womens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back