Banter RDT 159 - Eagles Board Big Ol’ House Of Fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, the Crows thing is because people miss that field when signing up and you can't change it. I won't comment otherwise but that's not on them, that's on the terrible way this site and board are run.

Nah, said today he chose the Crows because he didn’t think he’d be posting on our board much.

But of course has also said in the past that he has no idea how that was picked for him and he wants to change it to West Coast.

He couldn’t be posting in bad faith, I refuse to believe it.

An Eagles fan for life who watches every game, and has an intricate knowledge of our club and history but signed up to BigFooty as a Crows fan and exclusively posts after losses? Someone that brags about telling other posters that he called Woosha’s demise on here as it was happening, despite only having an account since 2020? And you think this is suspect? Ye of little faith.

Interesting. I wonder what his views are on whether Pav should be AA?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard you stepped down cause chief doesn't let mods date posters. So you quit so you and HT could be together

I heard you went to a restaurant and ate all the food in the restaurant and they had to close the restaurant.

Gab is leaving hospital today. I’m so proud of her strength. She will be staying in Perth until the funeral for her friend, then coming home.

thank you to everyone for your support during this week. I feel like I have a hundred new friends with everyone on here giving me support and wishing her well. I will keep posting updates but they may be more spaced out now she’s in a recovery phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back