Not open for further replies.
B: 30 23 28
HB: 30 28 24
C: 25 29 22
HF: 25 22 22
F: 21 29 21
Foll: 32 21 23
Int: 19, 27, 19, 20, 20, 18, 18, 18, 22

Do the smaller numbers make them better footballers?

This youth fixation is starting to jump the shark.

Unless he’s in for larkey it’s not going to work.
Wouldn’t be against that idea mind you, as Larkey is certainly last on performance of our current 3 forwards.

The RETURN OF THE TRIPLE TOWERS mate!

Get with it. :thumbsu:

HB the only line that doesn't spark joy in that regard.

Bmac 23 at full back, Lachie Young a good defender/wing prospect named on the wing, half forward has Larkey and Zurharr, forward line Taylor and Thomas, and of course LDU and Jy at Goldy's feet.

Honestly it's fine.

Corr, McDonald, Bonar could all get a gig on the half back line.

I actually think we'd be better off with more maturity in the forward half.

It would be a more balanced side.

Someone earlier in the year noted that with the forward line we removed both Brown and Ziebs meaning that forwardline leadership falls to Kayne who we have been running as a tagger and is new to the leadership group.

Do the smaller numbers make them better footballers?

This youth fixation is starting to jump the shark.

The smaller numbers are an indication that the cupboard is still pretty bare.

I would think Powell, Garner, and Mahony are the first 3 named on the bench. who gets the last gig I don't know. They will either go with some dedicated planned match up, EG Atu is going to someone. Or we may try to go tactically and bring in X.

I think Phillips and Scott will be in the VFL again. It is almost my preference for that to happen anyway.

I also think Lizard gets a rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They would be stupid not too. Clarke did a decent job been piggybacked last time but he is not in the team

We need to get seriously physical with these campaigners, and I am looking forward to a T. Garner-D. Heppel match up.

So you all want Edwards and you all want to beat *, we need to be very careful how we 'manage' our list fro the remainder of 2021. There is not a team outside the eight that I feel is better than us in full stride with 90% of our best team available.

There's some very poor sides currently and it won't take much to fly past plenty of them. The top four we're a ways behind and that's the difficult bit.

So you all want Edwards and you all want to beat *, we need to be very careful how we 'manage' our list fro the remainder of 2021. There is not a team outside the eight that I feel is better than us in full stride with 90% of our best team available.

There's some very poor sides currently and it won't take much to fly past plenty of them. The top four we're a ways behind and that's the difficult bit.

IMO we are going to win more games.

But that is ok.

Over 22 rounds a team can win 4 (some years 6) and still wind up on the bottom.

we have 2 games against *, lets say we split them. (we could win both, we could lose both)

the others we may be in are Vs the suns in Slowbart and vs Carlolton.

outside of that I think we'd be punching above our current weight to win a game.

Some players back though and who knows.

IMO we are going to win more games.

But that is ok.

Over 22 rounds a team can win 4 (some years 6) and still wind up on the bottom.

we have 2 games against *, lets say we split them. (we could win both, we could lose both)

the others we may be in are Vs the suns in Slowbart and vs Carlolton.

outside of that I think we'd be punching above our current weight to win a game.

Some players back though and who knows.

Yes I agree and if we had Polec, Anderson, Garner Corr, Perez, Tarrant, Dumont, McDonald etc available we wouldn't be 1/8. And that's my concern. Also every chance the new improved Carlton will be 3/8 or 4/7 after 11 rounds. Sheesh that's awful.

All aboard the Teaguey train.

No finals this year, Massive pressure on them for next year.

Hopefully we take Harry this year. Would be worth its weight in Lols.

Surely Harry wouldn't walk, and yeah their list is far from flash. Not sure where they thought their improvement would come from. They're like we were for years. List full of experienced shitmen.

We can win one of the next two (if we are good enough) and still pick up Edwards.

As far as end of season goes, whether we get pick 1 or pick 4, it should be a gun player regardless

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Surely Harry wouldn't walk, and yeah their list is far from flash. Not sure where they thought their improvement would come from. They're like we were for years. List full of experienced shitmen.

In terms of Harry I see a couple of outcomes.

THey backend his contract and Collingwood themselves.

He walks for more.

He stays for a shorter contract but for less $, ie what Kelly did.

Whatever the play I hope we are throwing money at him to force their hand.

In terms of Harry I see a couple of outcomes.

THey backend his contract and Collingwood themselves.

He walks for more.

He stays for a shorter contract but for less $, ie what Kelly did.

Whatever the play I hope we are throwing money at him to force their hand.

We need to sign Ben first before we joke about Harry I reckon. But if Harry was to explore other offers, can you imagine his trade value?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back