Preview Round 19, 2019: Hawthorn v Brisbane Lions, 27 July 2019, 1.45pm @ York Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam Shiels starting in the forward pocket. Does this mean we’ll be seeing Chad come off the bench to play more of an onball role?
I hope so- he's looked really clean in that space when he's been put in there. I half expect him, Howe and Shiels to have stints in the midfield/forward line based on who's on field for the Lions.

I'll back Tige19? (Not sure on the number after his name but he simply said said Birch was out last week Groin days early... not calf from memory but same difference and if I'm wrong I'm wrong.

He then said there is a possibility he may be not back.

He was 100% right with his first statement.

He's second statement was non-definitive but said it was a possibility.

No-one else had him out. So he was correct. As it happened.

Josh Walker in. Brings back memories of us kicking it straight to him every time we went forward last time we played Brisbane in Tassie

Birchall in.

Ripped a calf hey?
Wait he ripped a calf and his groin!

Grumbly groin was the call
Nice throw back to Clarko, groin matches what Tige posted but he didn't go with grumbly

I'll back Tige19? (Not sure on the number after his name but he simply said said Birch was out last week Groin days early... not calf from memory but same difference and if I'm wrong I'm wrong.

He then said there is a possibility he may be not back.

He was 100% right with his first statement.

He's second statement was non-definitive but said it was a possibility.

No-one else had him out. So he was correct. As it happened.
Tige said it was looking like a season ending groin injury and suggested the club wasn't being honest when saying he was just sore and could have played/almost played.

Be interesting to see how he goes this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice throw back to Clarko, groin matches what Tige posted but he didn't go with grumbly

Tige said it was looking like a season ending groin injury and suggested the club wasn't being honest when saying he was just sore and could have played/almost played.

Correct. Was told to check my sources on gameday, who said he had trained with the main group last week. Certainly no ripped groin.

Josh Walker in. Brings back memories of us kicking it straight to him every time we went forward last time we played Brisbane in Tassie
No. Brings back memories of the 2013 VFL Grand Final as he & Kersten (as the form forwards of the comp) got absolutely smashed. Great day, that one.

Correct. Was told to check my sources on gameday, who said he had trained with the main group last week. Certainly no ripped groin.
Hopefully he's good from here on out

Teia Miles not even an emergency. Seriously- must have run over Clarko’s dog..

Or just doesn't listen to direction. He's been told for 5 years to improve his defensive actions, and you know what his last VFL review said? We would like him to improve his defensive side.

Well we are playing in Tassie so the ground obviously has some sort of secret elixir that miraculously fixes his calf / groin issues 🤷🏽‍♂️

It is obvious his papers were stamped, around the middle of last year. He was playing good football at the time and then was dropped, not sure why they didn’t delist him at years end. Something has gone amiss.
Will end up at another club and have an impact with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back