Review Round 19 vs Brisbane @ The GABBA (24.07.2021 @ 3:10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do we always get the lions when they have just had a bad week and have something to prove? Why can't we get em when they're all fat and complacent?

Why can't we ever be the team that had the bad week with something to prove?

What about Townsend for Holman? Hardly a sexy option, but would be a like for like as a hard experienced pressure player who is capable of taking a mark.

He was pretty woeful against Giants, and slightly better against Box Hill, but difficult to really sight all aspects just from video stream(off ball running). Like everyone else missed last week so would find highly unlikely. Jeffery would be ahead of him for mine

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pretty obvious many of us want to see Jeffrey named in the 22 tomorrow night. Let's see if Dew gives the people what they want.

I'm open to that notion 100% BUT

we ran the Dogs, the No2 team, to 11 pts, and I'm pretty sure the VFL didn't play last weekend so with no games to go by, then I'm pretty sure the mob in charge will go with the ole tried and true, to replace Holman...and go with someone like MacPherson rather than blood a newbie...

and that just may be one of our many problems...doing the same thing over and over.....and expecting a different result.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the ruck situation? I thought Burgess did well as the solo ruck and wonder why that hasn’t been persevered with

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the ruck situation? I thought Burgess did well as the solo ruck and wonder why that hasn’t been persevered with
Did well against chol Richmond (poor part timer)
Did well against ground bound Mumford

191cm vs 208cm who can leap english
. Needed a chop out, was never going to be able to compete in his own.

Thought both he and Graham did ok. Will need help against 204cm mcinerny.

Holman is still in hospital after multiple operations and will miss significant amounts of football according to Dewy. Starting to sound pretty serious. Definitely gone for the year.

Poor bugger. His form against GWS, then against the Bulldogs, especially before his injury was just about the best of his career

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Poor bugger. His form against GWS, then against the Bulldogs, especially before his injury was just about the best of his career

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
We'll miss him big time. He and Touk are our best pressure players. Can only hope others stand up in his absence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Markov in for holman
Atkins into the 22

brodie, Jeffrey, Davies the 3 possible subs.
Dew said earlier in the season that they would likely use the sub position to blood new players and it seems like that's exactly what is going to happen here. My guess is Jeffrey will be the sub, which makes a lot of sense given his versatility. I'm genuinely excited to see Joel debut for us!

Interesting to see Macpherson didn't even make the emergency list.

Dew said earlier in the season that they would likely use the sub position to blood new players and it seems like that's exactly what is going to happen here. My guess is Jeffrey will be the sub, which makes a lot of sense given his versatility. I'm genuinely excited to see Joel debut for us!

Interesting to see Macpherson didn't even make the emergency list.

Agree it will likely go Jeffery, but still don’t feel it’s right making your debut as a sub, especially if you don’t get on

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Probably be Zac smith knowing our selections 😵

Remove this Banner Ad

Back