Autopsy Round 22, 2021 | Autopsy vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Tell you what, I didn't mind Walker as second ruck. Uses his body well.
I don't know why he hasn't been used there sooner by either of his coaches at North.

He did perfectly fine in the ruck at previous clubs.

It was killing me earlier in the year when we were running larkey through there while he was still adjusting to being the number one forward.

Loved Fords game, took the game by its throat when he wanted to, tracking along really nicely.

poor game from goldy, I know he can do way better, hickey just dominated.

Zurhaar & Larkey week in week out just constantly perform.

this one is a weird one but walker had a couple of good moments in the ruck, but had a shocking game.

I don’t think the backline will do us any good in the future, we where always second to the ball. Hopefully we can inject some youth down back.
Agree totally with your summary.
the only thing I would add would be that I won a slab tonight off my other north mate …. “Bonar to play a crap game & wait for it …. Get injured “
I know I may put this blog to meltdown disagreeing with me but “he’s no good “
How he’s keeping Atu out of the team is. Beyond me .
he’s not going to make it . He’s crap

I was very happy we fought it out, but apart from that half of the last we were never in this game. Sydney were cruising around in first gear and only had to wake up for 10 minutes to get the W.

Of course we are trending upwards, we were ******* garbage for the majority of this year and probably couldn't have been worse if we had tried to be.

Yeah that's 2 posts in this thread being completely negative. Log off and go have a drink ffs.

I swear Trent Dumont is just one of those players that people assume kicks it poorly because they've just got it in their head that he doesn't kick well, even when he does a majority of the time. Footywire has him at 12 effective disposals out of 16 tonight which is quite good.

the only thing I would add would be that I won a slab tonight off my other north mate …. “Bonar to play a crap game & wait for it …. Get injured “
I think our selection panel is putting to much faith into him to return to his previous form. Like obviously a player who has been out for more than a few weeks is going to be shaky eg. Tarrant but he definitely will be an out I would think because of his injury.

I really did have faith for him, he has amazing athleticism but after the injury he hasn’t been the same. I hope he has a big preseason and shows us why we chose him for that spot.

Shows how biased you are about Bonar. Who do you think went on to Papley after quarter time after he tore Turner a new one? Yep Bonar and demolished him but you keep on bagging him out.

Do you actually watch the game or just look for highlights?

Edit: I think your bet is bullshit too. If your mate gave you a slab based on that bet then you deserve to be mates then.

Shows how biased you are about Bonar. Who do you think went on to Papley after quarter time after he tore Turner a new one? Yep Bonar and demolished him but you keep on bagging him out.

Do you actually watch the game or just look for highlights?
He’s crap
Ain’t going to make it
Delist

The turn over from 2nd quarter was quite decisive, sydney dropped off in q3 as it's not possible to sustain that high level pressure but we should have allowed them to be 6 goals up in the first place.

He played some good footy earlier this year and fair enough he got a 2 year deal but I agree would prefer Atu if there is a choice.

If I'm Rawlings/Noble I'm giving Ziebell a 1 year deal with a view to Bonar having to force him out by the end of next year because he shouldn't be gifted it when Ziebell is playing like he is.

Bon is 22. Still some time to work with.

Thought he was good first
half of the season before the injury

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought we were pretty good in the first quarter, didnt make the most of our i50s and Swans got at least 1 if not 2 softish ones. Rare dropped mark by McKay.
Second quarter was a blow out.
Third more like it.
Then enter Phillips with the i50s, thought we were going to run over them.

Id imagine many of the younger guys are running on fumes atm, but great to see they can dig deep and fight back.
Some much talent to work with, so wont single out any other than Phillips early 4th quarter. I50 kicks are so crucial.

We started the game like we finished last week.

we need to develop the ability to go when the other team does.

The last couple of weeks when it's gotten hot we've gone missing.

Look addressing this as an issue may not be an immediate priority. In round 21 and with one round left trying to make adjustments now is next to meaningless. However I expect it to be adjusted through the pre season.

Could not ask for more then that. Seriously, the perfect result.

Positives:
- Jy, LDU & TT lifted in the second half & things completely changed. They’re all just so consistent
- The Souv Zur combo just keeps improving.
- Eddie Ford, 2 goals 3 goal assists 8 score involvements.
- Comben competed very well and what a way to finish.
- Curtis Taylor has put together a really strong couple months, excellent tonight.
- Will Phillips’ kicking into the forward line is incredible.

Negatives:
- Let down by our leaders at some pretty critical times by horrendous ball use.
- The joeys are tiring.

As I said… 14 point loss is the possible result.

He played some good footy earlier this year and fair enough he got a 2 year deal but I agree would prefer Atu if there is a choice.

If I'm Rawlings/Noble I'm giving Ziebell a 1 year deal with a view to Bonar having to force him out by the end of next year because he shouldn't be gifted it when Ziebell is playing like he is.

He killed Papley

Reckon he and Taz have 1 year deals in front of them, perhaps they're prepared to test the waters to see if they can get more.

What a perfect ending.
Turnaround from half time.
Combens goal.
Ford's game.
Lots to take out of the game.
Secured pick one.

Shame on Razor and all of you campaigners in the game day thread that cried like pathetic gimps, and targeted individual players.

On Pixel 4 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sounds like a normal game day thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back