Preview Round 22, 2021: Geelong v St.Kilda - GMHBA Stadium, Saturday 14th August, 4:35PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Cats

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • Saints

Votes: 21 45.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steele is paying $3 and Guthrie $3.70 most possies. Saints at $4 which I think are good odds

Steele is paying $3 and Guthrie $3.70 most possies. Saints at $4 which I think are good odds
If you're that keen to punt on the game consider a same game multi at Sportsbet. Saints to win and Steele and Guthrie to both get 25+ possess. Odds 7.40. If Saints lose but Steele and Guthrie get their nos. you'll get your money back as a bonus bet.

I hate Richmond so much I’m just happy to see em’ getting pumped right now. No real feelings whether we lose or not tomorrow - for all this talk about our “tough” fixture this year, we f*cked up our own finals chances by losing the easy/winnable games.

Essendon/Adelaide/Carlton (would happily include the first Geelong and Sydney games that we had on a platter and kicked our way to a loss.

I hate Richmond so much I’m just happy to see em’ getting pumped right now. No real feelings whether we lose or not tomorrow - for all this talk about our “tough” fixture this year, we f*cked up our own finals chances by losing the easy/winnable games.

Essendon/Adelaide/Carlton (would happily include the first Geelong and Sydney games that we had on a platter and kicked our way to a loss.
Exactly. The fixture is not the reason we missed finals. We almost made it in spite of our fixture. Had we had another crack at say Carlton Adelaide and Melbourne instead of Sydney Richmond and west coast we probably would’ve found a way to * it up.

truly disappointing season. This is on us.

We seem to have extraordinarily high numbers for concussion casualties. Lost count of how many we've had. Somewhere about and above a half-dozen instances.

Are we better at diagnosing that than other clubs after The McCartin Experience, or does our gameplan put players in a higher risk category for such?

Would be interesting to find out what the players thought of it. Would they prefer to have the odd soft-tissue niggle or dodgy knees / joints for the rest of their life, or a greater possibility of ending up a veritable vegetable.

Last edited:
Haven't really fancied our chances all week but the Stewart "out" opens the door a tiny crack. It's pivotal that Max plays now to stretch their defence minus Stewart and Tuohy. Just hope Max is fit enough to do some damage. Even more so, fingers crossed he's not a late out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back