Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why haven't we sacked Voss already this year?
This x 1000.

If we can't sack Ken surely we can at least sack Voss and get some change happening.

I wouldnt even care of we wasnt replaced. Just give more responsibility to Bassett, Monty and Schoey.

It couldn't be worse...

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

This x 1000.

If we can't sack Ken surely we can at least sack Voss and get some change happening.

I wouldnt even care of we wasnt replaced. Just give more responsibility to Bassett, Monty and Schoey.

It couldn't be worse...

I wouldn't replace him either - aren't we poor? surely we could save a few hundred grand? - put it towards Ken next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone explain to me how last year we got rid of Lade and Nicks because we missed finals but haven't got rid of anyone this year?

Do we lock our assistants into the absurd contracts that our coach has so we have literally no leeway for adaption/improvement in the box because we thought sitting at 100% soft cap spend is the way you should do it, instead of actually paying your coaches their worth?

Cool, good to hear we think always 10th is the healthiest thing you can do as a club

(Hint: It's actually the worst and most cancerous position for any club to finish in, because it shows there's 0 direction)

I did a few surveys of the top contributors awhile back. Nothing has changed.

So this is directed at that group

its nasty
its vindictive
its repetitious
its bullying
its embarrasing

i purposely targeted a poster with nasty, repetitious, challenging negativity.

guess what he reacted in a manner which clearly indicated he did not like it. I wonder if the bell tolled?

their is a new thread along the lines of a creed for supporters????

i dont accept that you pay yU $, yu can harass. Thats why yu can get kicked out of the oval

for me this negativity does not represent the crowd at the footy who are their to support the team.

so i am a happy clapper, the other extreme option is unaccepatable.

go the power and fair go power supporters.

its nasty
its vindictive
its repetitious
its bullying
its embarrasing

guess what he reacted in a manner which clearly indicated he did not like it. I wonder if the bell tolled?

i dont accept that you pay yU $, yu can harass. Thats why yu can get kicked out of the oval

for me this negativity does not represent the crowd at the footy who are their to support the team.

South Adelaide would love you. It’s not as far as you think, either.

its nasty
its vindictive
its repetitious
its bullying
its embarrasing

Yeah but what did you have for lunch? Farken flog

its nasty
its vindictive
its repetitious
its bullying
its embarrasing

Keep fighting the good fight Baz. If you can convince just one HumungousSherrin poster who is critical of the club that it's actually all oranges and sunshine your work here will be done.

its nasty
its vindictive
its repetitious
its bullying
its embarrasing

"Any club worth its salt will clean out its no-hopers from the doorman, to the head trainer, to the captain.

Keeping no-hopers in these positions, or any other position, is the mark of the non-successful club.

You've got to weed out people who breed an atmosphere of non-professionalism.

They're there for the bloody joke, for the social life, for the prestige. They're not there to win!!

To be successful, each of us must be active, aggressive and devoted to this cause."

ACTIVE AGGRESSIVE DEVOTED

Do you think your approach is closer to that talent by Foss or by Ken and Kochie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back