Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have no faith that our incompetent admin will appoint anyone worthy once Hinkley goes. I couldn't cope with another Ken-type tenure of Voss or Bassett. It needs to be a complete cleanout.

Calling it now. We’ll sack Hinkley after about Round 16 then Voss will coach us and we’ll win 5 or 6 games to end the year then we’ll give him the job.

2020 will be just like 2010.

Hinkley owns Alberton. Unfortunately unlike the Williams be never won anything. Except that game against Melbourne in Rd 1
Whenever I think of Jenny Williams as being a bit self-entitled, I only need to think of the Hinkley family to regain some perspective.

Whenever I think of Jenny Williams as being a bit self-entitled, I only need to think of the Hinkley family to regain some perspective.

At least the Williams clan had good reason to feel entitled.

Hinkley is like the guy you let sleep on your coach for a couple of nights and then one day you come home and he's changed the locks and his entire family is smearing faeces over the walls in the living room.

Hinkley is like the guy you let sleep on your coach for a couple of nights and then one day you come home and he's changed the locks and his entire family is smearing faeces over the walls in the living room.

Cooder Hinkley

1571267190598.png

I think Schofield will stay. He knows Ken's on thin ice, and there's a chance he could be appointed interim coach some time next year. That thought could be enough for Schofield to put up with Ken's bullshit.
Yep, this is what I'm clinging to too... hoping for some sort of 'gentleman's agreement' behind the scenes.

Change "faeces" to "game plan", "walls" to "whiteboards", and "living room" to "Allan Scott Power HQ" and you've nailed it.

Actually, maybe don't change "faeces" to "game plan".

We became Crows Lite so gradually I barely even noticed.
I think it was bomberclifford who posted that Koch has turned us into Southern Power by stealth. I replied that I suspected that that was part of Koch's brief when he was appointed by the AFL.

Remember when John James wanted to turn us into Crows Lite and there was such a backlash that not even our majority SNAFL appointed board would support it?

Those were the good old days. :oops:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And his greyhounds have strewn the shredded remains of your beloved cats all over your back lawn.

Still giggling that the club got egged. How amazingly juvenile, yet so effective.

Now it's just up to someone to TP the Bob Quinn stand.

The club knows it f’ed up resigning Hinkley and are now just trying to spin it as best they can. When he does go Voss and Bassett will be gone with him. If he gets the boot mid to late season in 2020 I’d fully expect Schofield to get the caretaker role.
i hope you are right... unfortunately i dont have the same faith in our administration as you do.
Appointing Voss or Bassett is EXACTLY the type of s**t these frauds would do

i hope you are right... unfortunately i dont have the same faith in our administration as you do.
Appointing Voss or Bassett is EXACTLY the type of s**t these frauds would do

I don’t have anymore faith in them than you do. But I do know they are well aware of their * up in 2017.

lol Schofield won't get caretaker. Our club is run like a government agency. It'll be "I've been here longest, so i'll get the job" type thing.

The club knows it f’ed up resigning Hinkley and are now just trying to spin it as best they can. When he does go Voss and Bassett will be gone with him. If he gets the boot mid to late season in 2020 I’d fully expect Schofield to get the caretaker role.
I would not count on any of these things happening

lol Schofield won't get caretaker. Our club is run like a government agency. It'll be "I've been here longest, so i'll get the job" type thing.
Yeah Schofield is better but Vossy has worked harder for longer.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back