Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s become obvious, very clear, Ken was off to Gold Coast and we stopped him..... Which makes Ken go - ‘No I’m staying till my contract ends’ - and the Board and Club going, ‘well we have to keep him we made him stay otherwise we look like fools’ - that’s how I reckon it’s playing out - and we don't have the $ to pay him out this year.

Meanwhile the club and its members get further apart and we start losing players. Toxic environment the board, Kochie and KT created.

I also reckon Ken will have a handshake deal for next year to leave with an agreed payout or something, I don't buy the 'if we make finals clause' - the club will be stufed if he stays around any longer.

There’s so many what-ifs involved there.

The club’s messaging with Wingard was nuts. Explore your options. He’s leaving anyway. Innuendo that he wasn’t all-in, was aloof, and negatively impacted standards.

He was treated like garbage and we duly received like compensation for him.

Contrast to Dodoro, who has Daniher actively demanding to leave, after playing five minutes in two years, and the industry consensus is he’s right to demand the earth for him, or hold him to his contract and face a Mexican stand-off in free agency.

The club’s mentality is cooked.
Correct, its a game of bluff and we are pathetic at it. We think we are inferior and act accordingly. So frustrating.

To be fair, it isn't just his cheque he's worried about.

View attachment 765507
His name mightn't be on the cheque but it is income splitting at best and plain old nepotism at worse.

Wasn't his daughter employed by the club at some stage also?

His name mightn't be on the cheque but it is income splitting at best and plain old nepotism at worse.

Wouldn't be surprised if his whole family is, including a few deceased relatives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She still is—she changed her name when she got married and is now Lisa Grimsey. Her husband was (possibly still is) employed at the club as well.

I feel exactly the same too!
I feel numb this morning after we traded out Doogs

I remember the feeling i had when Port extended Chocos contract when we shouldnt have
I remember the lows of Primus being our coach and being totally s**t
I remember the feeling i had when Port extended Hinkleys contract in 2017

How i feel now is actually worse than i did then. Not just the Doogs trade but everything that has happened over the last few years

Im broken. I want to cry. The club i loved has been torn apart from the inside by people that have no right to do this to our once great club

I guess this is what it feels like to be falling out of love with something that never thought would be possible

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back