Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine not realising that smugly bumping this thread at 5-1 and 3rd place in April is exactly the type of self satisfied celebration of mediocrity that was the whole reason for the build up in dissatisfaction with the club's hierarchy from 2015 through 2019.

We exist to win premierships. Win a premiership and you can tell everyone how wrong they were until the cows come home.
Huh, I was smugly showing how the 'usuals' that post here about sacking Ken have been absent for a few weeks for some reason- just celebrating their mediocrity.

Huh, I was smugly showing how the 'usuals' that post here about sacking Ken have been absent for a few weeks for some reason- just celebrating their mediocrity.

Have you been mainlining water from Flint, MI?

You have devolved into a certifiable moron.

for some reason you just repeated what TeeKray already said

Cringey, stale, predictable edgelord who will die alone.

Not angry. Just stating facts.
Hey man don't knock dying alone. I ******* love solitude. Introverted death for life yo

This thread is and has been an embarrassment for the port Adelaide football community. Lock it UP.

How many flags has ken won?

Did you know that statistically speaking, an average coach should at least make a grand final once every 9 years. Has ken done that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is and has been an embarrassment for the port Adelaide football community. Lock it UP.
Having read a lot of your posts I can confirm that you are certainly an expert on embarrassment.

As has been pointed out to you many, many times, if you don't like or agree with the opinions expressed in this thread then don't read THEM.

I’m pretty happy with where the side is at, and while the criticisms that were made of Hinkley’s ability to build a forward line have been answered so far this year, I do understand why people had issues over the years.

Our gameplan, players and system are very strong, but we are absolutely no guarantee of a premiership as there are other teams in it and IMO our midfield is still a bit questionable.

We should be at the top of the game so long as Dixon and Boak are playing IMO. Lose them and we might fall back a fair bit, Robbie perhaps as well.

I’m hopeful Ken will go down as our most successful AFL coach, after a rocky decade. I think the whole playing and coaching group deserves credit if things go as planned though, it’s not remotely a one man job.

Still, if we don’t make the GF this year or next that would be an enormously disappointing result, as would a lack of premiership since 2004.

Time will tell.

I’m pretty happy with where the side is at, and while the criticisms that were made of Hinkley’s ability to build a forward line have been answered so far this year, I do understand why people had issues over the years.

Our gameplan, players and system are very strong, but we are absolutely no guarantee of a premiership as there are other teams in it and IMO our midfield is still a bit questionable.

We should be at the top of the game so long as Dixon and Boak are playing IMO. Lose them and we might fall back a fair bit, Robbie perhaps as well.

I’m hopeful Ken will go down as our most successful AFL coach, after a rocky decade. I think the whole playing and coaching group deserves credit if things go as planned though, it’s not remotely a one man job.

Still, if we don’t make the GF this year or next that would be an enormously disappointing result, as would a lack of premiership since 2004.

Time will tell.

69444494-5509-42CE-867A-868499D6A834.gif

the embarrassment is Ken and the empty trophy cabinet at Alberton, he's cost us 2 flags most probably already, and only yesterday admitted he doesnt coach the team anymore because they perform better without him, it may have been a slip of the tongue or it could have been the most profound thing he's ever said.

the embarrassment is Ken and the empty trophy cabinet at Alberton, he's cost us 2 flags most probably already, and only yesterday admitted he doesnt coach the team anymore because they perform better without him, it may have been a slip of the tongue or it could have been the most profound thing he's ever said.
Well that explains why he just sits up there drinking his coke Zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back