Status
Not open for further replies.

If Bigfooty was Kochie for a day:
1) Sack Hinkley
2) Wear the bars
3) Play Butcher
4) Ask about the busses
5) Arrange something in a fortnight's time
6) Does anyone know of any Travis Boak lovers? I haven't heard a peep from any of them anywhere on the Port board.
7) Sack Hinkley again, just to make sure.
8) Abolish the Cash Cow segment

Facebook and twitter have locked/cancelled outrageous social media post trump.
this thread still is unlocked🔨
this thread has had outrageous content crossing the line of libel and being a port adelaide supporter.
lock it now.
Harris Milstead why did you bump a thread that wasn't posted in for almost 3 weeks? See what you did?

Why does someone who believes that Hinkley should coach Ports for as long as he wants keep bumping this thread?

It’s the only way people respond to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Facebook and twitter have locked/cancelled outrageous social media post trump.
this thread still is unlocked🔨
this thread has had outrageous content crossing the line of libel and being a port adelaide supporter.
lock it now.

cRoSsInG tHe LiNe oF LiBeL

We don't see thunderclap for weeks... Sack Hinkley gets bumped and all of a sudden he pops back 🤔

1) Thread’s dormant for weeks as contentment falls across the landscape (an actual forward line! a genuine CHB! consistent performances reflecting the sheer talent in the team!),

2) The attention-starved jar of marmite does what he does, unnecessarily bumping the thread,

3) The intellectual rustbucket of offal ploughs in and predictably bemoans the existence of said thread,

4) If Randy Newman could combine all these plot points into song, I’d probably download it.

1) Sack Hinkley
2) Wear the bars
3) Play Butcher
4) Ask about the busses
5) Arrange something in a fortnight's time
6) Does anyone know of any Travis Boak lovers? I haven't heard a peep from any of them anywhere on the Port board.
You forgot , sign red bull

Imagine not realising that smugly bumping this thread at 5-1 and 3rd place in April is exactly the type of self satisfied celebration of mediocrity that was the whole reason for the build up in dissatisfaction with the club's hierarchy from 2015 through 2019.

We exist to win premierships. Win a premiership and you can tell everyone how wrong they were until the cows come home.

1) Sack Hinkley
2) Wear the bars
3) Play Butcher
4) Ask about the busses
5) Arrange something in a ̶f̶o̶r̶t̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶'s portnight's time

Corrected for urban accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back