Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Lord Baelish. Hodor would give Ken a run for his money. Beating KT and Koch then in a battle of wits, is like an 18 year old stating that beating their 3 year old sister at Scrabble is evidence they should be in Mensa.
It's possible to be both a dumbf•ck and rat cunning as far as your hip pocket's concerned at the same time.

We saw vision of Butters up forward and joked that Hinkley would make him the new CHF

Great news everyone!

View attachment 811296

This year is going to be a cluster* of experimentation before we realise that the stuff worked on over the summer didn't really work out and we were close but not quite good enough.
I don't really care about what we're trying to do until these numbnuts are moved on.

Hinkley is a lame duck coach, Wines is counting down the days before he can leave, KT is phoning it in but hey, at least the Primus boogeyman has been slain.

Get these ******* jokers out of the club now. There’s absolutely nothing to be gained keeping them on the payroll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the way Ken has pretty much from 18 months out of contract extension created the narrative that 'making finals' is and the only criteria for him to be awarded an extension. You have to give it to this guy he is a master manipulator and would make a great character in Game of Thrones, Lord Baelish would be a good comparison....but we all know what happened to that schemer
carn, Ken is not that smart.

This year is going to be a clusterfu** of experimentation before we realise that the stuff worked on over the summer didn't really work out and we were close but not quite good enough.
I don't really care about what we're trying to do until these numbnuts are moved on.
Like every other then.

carn, Ken is not that smart.
i reckon he is, despite how i hate his guts he's plays the media very well and picks his targets with whom he convey's his messaging through. He set the narrative last year that a past mark for this season was finals, he's wedging the board like a good politician.... Vote 1 Ken

Look how he played the board in getting a contract extension in the first place

Can we lock this thread until atleast round 6 or 7? Give us a chance to dislike him all over again when we realise we are the same rabble again. Needs a rest then BANG hoe in again.
If we lose the prison bars showdown round 2 this fire isn't going to need any more stoking!

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Can we lock this thread until atleast round 6 or 7? Give us a chance to dislike him all over again when we realise we are the same rabble again. Needs a rest then BANG hoe in again.
Don't open the thread?

Personally it's my homepage but still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back