Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley

Sack him?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 goals 1 to 2 goals 1.
This has hinkley written all over it disgraceful!
Completely OUT COACHED.
10 goals 6 to 4 goals 3
This has hinkley written all over it disgraceful!
Completely OUT COACHED.

Im glad I am sitting in Sunny (albeit smoggy) Jakarta atm and not watching the crap being shown. I hope by the time I return to Aus in 8days this football club has sacked Hinkley.

Im glad I am sitting in Sunny (albeit smoggy) Jakarta atm and not watching the crap being shown. I hope by the time I return to Aus in 8days this football club has sacked Hinkley.
Got a bad feeling it's going to be more like 368 days so you might want to extend your visa and stay there for 12 months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m officially done guys.

Not renewing my membership until Hinkley is gone.

Emails to KT, club surveys etc don’t work.

Time to vote with my feet.
I doubt even that will make a difference. They just dont get it. Remember, this guy is coaching at the top of his game according to our President.

I’m starting to wonder is it really just Hinkley? Seriously? These players are paid a truckload to rock up to work. I used to before I worked for myself (no choice but to rock up now).... this is a much larger issue than Hinkley, tonight is on the players, they know what’s been happening and have shown no resolve.

Pathetic and gutless.

I’m starting to wonder is it really just Hinkley? Seriously? These players are paid a truckload to rock up to work. I used to before I worked for myself (no choice but to rock up now).... this is a much larger issue than Hinkley, tonight is on the players, they know what’s been happening and have shown no resolve.

Pathetic and gutless.

All they’ve heard for the past 5 years is how acceptable mediocrity is.

Ken’s a superhero for piloting this club into the ground, etc.

Any wonder they pick and choose when to show up.

There are 2 AFL coaches contesting this game at Adelaide Oval but only 1 of them can actually coach successfully. Fagan has less experience but has built a team and established a game plan for sustained success. Hinkley has rollercoastered his way back to the position this club was in when he first took up the senior coaching role at Port.
It is a crime that an elite player in Robbie Gray will never be an AFL premiership player.
This really should have been Ken's last year. K K K and the board have failed the Port Adelaide COMMUNITY miserably

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back