SNFL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Ashwood hammered
Lightning not surprised with the defeat
South showed no mercy to Saints
Black Rock..idk..average?

Anyone know what happened at the Lyndhurst v heatherton game as heatherton have put out a statement on there facebook page a regarding a incident and saying they will investigate the incident and cooperate with sfnl any way they can and it’s not what there club is about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know what happened at the Lyndhurst v heatherton game as heatherton have put out a statement on there facebook page a regarding a incident and saying they will investigate the incident and cooperate with sfnl any way they can and it’s not what there club is about
Wow, read the statement. Pretty serious. I doubt they'll put up any game footage

Word is members of heatherton reserves or 19s supporters behind the goals were yelling unprovoked racist remarks to a 15 year old water boy from lyndhurst

Pretty disgraceful the notice from SFNL with 56 weeks of suspensions have been handed out already. And with the recent lyndhurst heatherton game allegations its seriously not good enough. We're all here because we love playing/watching local footy. Like it or not its moved on from the 80s/90s fight club. Some of the games I've watched and in those games so many players still have such fraglie egos the slightest tackle of bump and they go off looking to fight. Spectators are no different especially the ressies watching seniors pack mentality hurling abuse all the damn time. I dont mind the banter and good comment but it rarely stays as that. Same for everyone on the umpires and the abuse they get. They are just people too and like most players, will make mistakes. No wonder why theres just a shortage of young kids doing umpiring these days. Why would they give up their saturdays to be yelled at, abused even threatened? I sure as hell wouldn't want to do it anymore. Just everyone needs to do better and just relax and enjoy local footy.

Also the local footy food reviews so far. SM had nachos which were alright, different but enjoyed it but they also ran out of all food by the seniors started so not great for that post match feed. BR had a good chicken ceaser wrap and the local pie was top shelf. FD ham salad roll has been my highlight of the season so far. Cheers

Pretty disgraceful the notice from SFNL with 56 weeks of suspensions have been handed out already. And with the recent lyndhurst heatherton game allegations its seriously not good enough. We're all here because we love playing/watching local footy. Like it or not its moved on from the 80s/90s fight club. Some of the games I've watched and in those games so many players still have such fraglie egos the slightest tackle of bump and they go off looking to fight. Spectators are no different especially the ressies watching seniors pack mentality hurling abuse all the damn time. I dont mind the banter and good comment but it rarely stays as that. Same for everyone on the umpires and the abuse they get. They are just people too and like most players, will make mistakes. No wonder why theres just a shortage of young kids doing umpiring these days. Why would they give up their saturdays to be yelled at, abused even threatened? I sure as hell wouldn't want to do it anymore. Just everyone needs to do better and just relax and enjoy local footy.

Also the local footy food reviews so far. SM had nachos which were alright, different but enjoyed it but they also ran out of all food by the seniors started so not great for that post match feed. BR had a good chicken ceaser wrap and the local pie was top shelf. FD ham salad roll has been my highlight of the season so far. Cheers
Was going to post something like this yesterday. From what I've seen at some games, it is out of control.

Agreed. At times skin colour abuse matters to. Personal experience I felt like giving up footy after all the abuse I copped cause my skin wasn’t white.
No wonder people go through mental health issues cause of some idiots that speak without thinking.
Oh, nachos 🤤🤤

Agreed. At times skin colour abuse matters to. Personal experience I felt like giving up footy after all the abuse I copped cause my skin wasn’t white.
No wonder people go through mental health issues cause of some idiots that speak without thinking.
Oh, nachos 🤤🤤
Totally unacceptable. I'm sorry you've had to deal with that. Anyone who does this and is caught should be hung out and publicly shamed plus life banned from playing or being apart from any club. Especially now with all sports under the playHQ you can impose suspensions over different sports. * them, absolute garbage pieces of s**t.

Totally unacceptable. I'm sorry you've had to deal with that. Anyone who does this and is caught should be hung out and publicly shamed plus life banned from playing or being apart from any club. Especially now with all sports under the playHQ you can impose suspensions over different sports. * them, absolute garbage pieces of s**t.
This should work both ways I get offended by being called a Bogan just because I’m a white Australian. Some people of darker shades also need to learn some respect

Judging by the results on the weekend. It seems South Mornington are the current team to beat! Frankstons midfielder were way too slick for BR and they play their big ground incredibly well. CPL look like they’ll book a spot in the finals with their wins over the last few weeks. And although the games gonna be overshadowed well done to Heatherton, Lyndhurst are a very solid team! All in all looks like it’ll be 6/8 teams contesting for finals which is great to see! Been to a few games this year and the new and improved facilities at clubs. (Beer on tap 😱 footy and races on!) makes for a wonderful day at the local footy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back