Opinion Sponsorship Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

???? PAFC is a tax exempt entity.

Cool.

There are however strict rules in running lotteries, the only reason I could see for the club doing that was because they were pinged for not having a licence for that particular lottery and had to consider another option, to save face I guess they donated it.

I may do some digging about that actually.

With the announcement today that Renault have completed their sponsorship deal with us and won't be renewing a new one..Who are the possibilities of new major sponsors?
Why would anyone on here know what the management and boards of any business out there be willing to put up $1m a year to become a joint major sponsor as part of their marketing budget?? And if they did know they would keep it quiet.

Its just some silly guessing game that you probably have more chance of winning Division 2 or 3 of X-Lotto than of guessing the next joint major sponsor.

Its just some silly guessing game that you probably have more chance of winning Division 2 or 3 of X-Lotto than of guessing the next joint major sponsor.
i like those odds.

$59 on SA Quality Home Improvements please (I'm assuming the kinda cute one in the bikini in the ads is now Managing Director and will be won over by my charm and luscious good looks)

Renault was a pretty big coup (excuse the pun) at the time for the club, so it will be interesting to see in which direction we head with our sponsor this time around. This is where Kochie thrives so I have no doubt it'll be good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would anyone on here know what the management and boards of any business out there be willing to put up $1m a year to become a joint major sponsor as part of their marketing budget?? And if they did know they would keep it quiet.

More of a discussion thread for any rumours and for when we do get a new sponsor.

Would a premiership in 100 days or it's free work?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back