FTA-TV Survivor 42

Remove this Banner Ad

First US season I've watched in full in a long time.

I prefer the longer format and for mine there are too many twists and turns involved but other than that this season was an excellent one.

Had a feeling from about mid way through the season that Maryanne would win it. She did really well but it was her performance at final tribal that sealed it. She was fantastic.

Interested to see who returns to the game from this season. A few good candidates IMO.

Stellar final tribal from Maryanne. Was confident in her answers every time (feat. small nod at the end of every answer) and then busting out that idol sealed it.

Mike needed to admit to himself that he didn't play the honest game with integrity and loyalty that he thought he did.

What's he say?

According to Omar, Drea effectively accused him of systematically voting out the black people at Ponderosa and spread a lot of lies about him to the other jurors and made it a really difficult place to be. One side of the story but very rarely that sort of stuff becomes so public, at least from a first hand source.

According to Omar, Drea effectively accused him of systematically voting out the black people at Ponderosa and spread a lot of lies about him to the other jurors and made it a really difficult place to be. One side of the story but very rarely that sort of stuff becomes so public, at least from a first hand source.
Interesting given that they didn't show ponderosa videos this year.

I saw the Maryanne deep dive was 5 1/2 hours so was reluctant to listen. but i just started it, and she is both hilarious and insane at the same time! You can tell Rob is listening to everything like a stunned mullet! I cannot imagine how people could last 26 days with her on an island.

I saw the Maryanne deep dive was 5 1/2 hours so was reluctant to listen. but i just started it, and she is both hilarious and insane at the same time! You can tell Rob is listening to everything like a stunned mullet! I cannot imagine how people could last 26 days with her on an island.

Off first impressions, I never would have picked a final 3 of Maryanne, Mike & Romeo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just binged the season, enjoyed it.

Now starting The Challenge USA, starring Ben (HHH), Danny (41), Dom (GI), Tyson, Desi (HHH), Sarah (Cagayan), Shan (41), and Tasha (Cagayan), along with Big Brother, Love Island, and The Amazing Race stars
Is this your first challenge season or have you watched before?

First season. Don’t know where to start with the UK version
Main show is actually a US show too, this is just part of the global champ spin off they're trying, we're meant to get a Challenge Australia at some point.

You can pretty much jump in anywhere with the main show, because so much of the cast is recycled each season you lose some of the context but the show's pretty good at telling you enough to be able to follow along. Jay from Millennials v Gen X was on the Challenge 35 and they've had at least one Survivor on every season since. He and Michele from Winners at War are apparently on the next season (38) which is filming atm, so either probably would be decent jumping in points.

Main show is actually a US show too, this is just part of the global champ spin off they're trying, we're meant to get a Challenge Australia at some point.

You can pretty much jump in anywhere with the main show, because so much of the cast is recycled each season you lose some of the context but the show's pretty good at telling you enough to be able to follow along. Jay from Millennials v Gen X was on the Challenge 35 and they've had at least one Survivor on every season since. He and Michele from Winners at War are apparently on the next season (38) which is filming atm, so either probably would be decent jumping in points.
If I we’re to start from the start. Where can I find this?

Most seasons of The Challenge are on Apple TV…for a price. With people not familiar with The Challenge - it started off with people from The Real World and Road Rules (pioneers of reality tv). With the people from those shows getting on with age it has now manifested into other reality tv shows to keep the show fresh. Big Brother, Love Island, Geordie Shore.

The early seasons just used to be a massive piss up and hook up sessions but has now gotten more serious.

There has been old seasons on Netflix and Binge, Binge have shown the MTV seasons as they have happened in the past but not so sure about the CBS season. I too would love to see it!
I just checked Netflix it has 2 old seasons on there but its changed a lot since the ones they are showing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back