Autopsy Tàiyáng gǎng ā dé lái dé zhōngguó shànghǎi 2018 nián 5 yuè 19 rì

Remove this Banner Ad

Ainsworth named as a Rover. Port have a 2 tall and 2 small bench which Melbourne did and got early mismatches. Would rather see May chase Westhoff around, Harbrow take Neade, Rischa take Robbie Gray, Miller on Sam Gray or Motlop, Crossley in the ruck rotating with Witts in the forwards and somebody please mark up on Wines.

Again like most am staggered by this team selection.
I am one who was adamant that Wright should remain behind to play NEAFL to gain fitness.
If he doesn't become a late inclusion basically wont play for three weeks (WEIRD)
Port Adelaide defence will have nightmares studying that Suns forward line.
Lets hope the ground is hit by torrential rain.

This a big show of faith in Crossley, need him crashing every pack and using his body. Sammy day doesn't do this well enough and it affects our forward structures. Give ahchee a run through the middle and play Ainsworth and Bowes there as well. Put some youth who have a crack through there. Port won't have any plans for it because they don't play there, may cause chaos

Wright may still come in late but theres a number of reasons he could've been ruled out late. For all we know he was playing but didn't come through the main session at 100% in which case I doubt he'd play neafl anyway. Perhaps the local forecast is clearer about rain and we decided to stay small.
Could be an attempt at messing with Ports defenders by bringing him in late.
Maybe they want him around the 1st players to aid with bonding and he plays neafl next week before an afl return the following week.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wright may still come in late but theres a number of reasons he could've been ruled out late. For all we know he was playing but didn't come through the main session at 100% in which case I doubt he'd play neafl anyway. Perhaps the local forecast is clearer about rain and we decided to stay small.
Could be an attempt at messing with Ports defenders by bringing him in late.
Maybe they want him around the 1st players to aid with bonding and he plays neafl next week before an afl return the following week.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
I believe Suns have a bye in NEAFL

So Dew said in his press conference Wright needs another run. So why the hell did they take him over
So now he won't get another run for 3 weeks.

I guess if Wittts or Goober went down in training they had to take an extra tall as emergency. Still would loved to have seen 2MP at metricon in a couple of weeks...

Rischa on Gray?

rip
Watch a game for once! Rischa's defence and leadership have been excellent. He is past his best but you're forgetting that he had a fairly high ceiling to begin with and more than shows his class each week. If you're so savvy about matchups for this game then you name a defender to cover Gray. May has been embarrassed by Robbie Gray in the past because of their difference in size. I'm suggesting Rischa take Gray because there isn't much alternative. You've got nothing to suggest except negativity. Slow clap.

So Dew said in his press conference Wright needs another run. So why the hell did they take him over
So now he won't get another run for 3 weeks.
Wright was chosen because Day got suspended, which happened after Dew's comments.

This a big show of faith in Crossley, need him crashing every pack and using his body. Sammy day doesn't do this well enough and it affects our forward structures. Give ahchee a run through the middle and play Ainsworth and Bowes there as well. Put some youth who have a crack through there. Port won't have any plans for it because they don't play there, may cause chaos
Ainsworth has been named in the midfield. Ah Chee has been effective across halfback and Bowes will likely be needed back as well. Half the team getsw a run through the midfield, its part of Dew's strategy. Ainsworth, Bowes, Scheer, Sexton, Young, Holman, Weller, Martin, all get played through the midfield. Some are more effective than others, but they've all been in the rotation no matter where they start on the teamsheet. I expect Heron will get a run through the mids too for short stretches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back