Toast Thank you Collingwood!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe but you didn't cope with them. You lost. You had a chance and blew it. You had a 5 goal head start and then it went KA-BOOOOOM (add special USA sound effects here).

Then in the last qtr you had a 2 goal head start and PCH-OOOOOM (add more USA special effects here).

Last year we gave the Crows a 2 goal head start and then mashed em up.

Pity about your injuries I suppose.
They didn't have injuries, they had the second most players play every game LOL but that doesn't suit the poor pies agenda the media and every other flog drove with, a sob story that isn't afforded to any other club when they have injuries instead its a tough t***ies story. Most of the pie injuries were to 2nd's players LOL.

DoQUrK1VsAApXhE.jpg

Haha flog

They didn't have injuries, they had the second most players play every game LOL but that doesn't suit the poor pies agenda the media and every other flog drove with, a sob story that isn't afforded to any other club when they have injuries instead its a tough t***ies story. Most of the pie injuries were to 2nd's players LOL.
True mate.

Eagles had Nic Nat and Gaff and Sheppard missing. Far bigger outs than a couple of pies reserves duds. Lyndon Dunn lmao

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you Collingwood for the glorious fail. I took great pleasuring in giving it to the Collingwood supporters on my FB page. So much salt they one of them had to get personal because he couldn't take it anymore. :)

Every team that lost a qualifying final and got a rematch managed to reverse the result.

2003: Pies in the QF, Brisbane in GF
2005: Eagles in QF, Swans in GF
2006: Swans in QF, Eagles in GF
2015: Eagles in QF, Hawks in GF

Until today

2018: Eagles in QF, Eagles in GF

Every team that lost a qualifying final and got a rematch managed to reverse the result.

2003: Pies in the QF, Brisbane in GF
2005: Eagles in QF, Swans in GF
2006: Swans in QF, Eagles in GF
2015: Eagles in QF, Hawks in GF

Until today

2018: Eagles in QF, Eagles in GF
Another Record well done pies

As an old fart parent i am continually concerned about the state of the world.

Trump in the White House
Prime Ministers changed more often than smoke detector batteries
Gas and Electricity bills through the roof
The insidious dread of social media
Congestion and population growth
Will my job be safe in this era of automation?

Thanks to Collingwood today for a welcome and necessary anchor on that crisis, turning the worries of 2018 to the halycon childhood days of the late 70s - early 80s when, as a child the one certainty was Collingwood choking. I might go and play Racey or Pilot on Youtube in gratitude.

I would much rather lose a Prelim than lose a Grand Final, especially the way Collingwood did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back