Banter The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 2 (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another awesome gun control piece was the “that’s my point”. Couldn’t find it without the morning show intro though. Like Jim, can watch it over and over.

Ive also seen interviews with NRA reps and and USA senators who point blank have said, Australians are jealous of American gun laws and that we are being killed en mass by criminals with guns. They are so heavy in the propaganda game over there. For the record, Australians are also jealous of the US health system.

How insane are the Greens? Labor confirmed that their policy was to turn back boats when it’s safe to do so. Now they crack it because Labor is representing those that voted for them instead of the 10% that voted for the Greens. Hopefully Labor hold firm.

View attachment 1409082

The greens were always going to have a crack at the ALP. This to me signals their intent when legislation comes their way in the senate. They will try and force the ALP into a u-turn on boat turnbacks or they will hijack the senate.

The greens were always going to have a crack at the ALP. This to me signals their intent when legislation comes their way in the senate. They will try and force the ALP into a u-turn on boat turnbacks or they will hijack the senate.
Won't make one iota of difference if Labor stand firm but it will sure as hell sort out the Independents...no way are the LNP not supporting the ALP on this particular policy.

Bandt is a tool, is a tool, is a tool.

Won't make one iota of difference if Labor stand firm but it will sure as hell sort out the Independents...no way are the LNP not supporting the ALP on this particular policy.

Bandt is a tool, is a tool, is a tool.

This is where they’re likely to damage themselves and possibly Labor. They’ve had their best ever result, but they’re deluded if they think it gives them any form of mandate to have boat policy turned around. They’re moronic enough to demand this in order to pass other legislation.

Interesting times ahead. Credit to Labor, they’ve started well. But they don’t need a Green vote in the senate yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huh?

Plibersek is nothing like Penny Wong, Katy Gallagher or Kristina Keneally...for starters she actually has personality, she would actually be a pretty cent PM if she everdecided to to pursue higher honours, she actually comes across as being likeable unlike those other three.

Huh?

Plibersek is nothing like Penny Wong, Katy Gallagher or Kristina Keneally...for starters she actually has personality, she would actually be a pretty cent PM if she everdecided to to pursue higher honours, she actually comes across as being likeable unlike those other three.

One day she may become PM. She seems very capable and can string words together unlike some ALP and Coalition members.

Tanya is only 53 this year and cited family reasons giving up the Deputy job (mind you both Albanese and herself are from the left).

One day she may become PM. She seems very capable and can string words together unlike some ALP and Coalition members.

Tanya is only 53 this year and cited family reasons giving up the Deputy job (mind you both Albanese and herself are from the left).
She's very personable like I said, from where I sit she's streets ahead of the other three especially Wong and that drone Keneally.

A top ten list of senators that have taken donations from the NRA.
The numbers are staggering.

1. Mitt Romney, Utah: $13,647,676

2. Richard Burr, North Carolina: $6,987,380

3. Roy Blunt, Missouri: $4,555,722

4. Thom Tillis, North Carolina: $4,421,333

5. Cory Gardner, Colorado: $3,939,199

6. Marco Rubio, Florida: $3,303,355

7. Joni Ernst, Iowa: $3,124,773

8. Rob Portman, Ohio: $3,063,327

9. Todd C. Young, Indiana: $2,897,582

10. Bill Cassidy, Louisiana: $2,867,074

Huh?

I can't agree with that. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her, nasty piece of work.

With Wong, I think she is pretty straightforward. What you see is what you get.

A top ten list of senators that have taken donations from the NRA.
The numbers are staggering.

1. Mitt Romney, Utah: $13,647,676

2. Richard Burr, North Carolina: $6,987,380

3. Roy Blunt, Missouri: $4,555,722

4. Thom Tillis, North Carolina: $4,421,333

5. Cory Gardner, Colorado: $3,939,199

6. Marco Rubio, Florida: $3,303,355

7. Joni Ernst, Iowa: $3,124,773

8. Rob Portman, Ohio: $3,063,327

9. Todd C. Young, Indiana: $2,897,582

10. Bill Cassidy, Louisiana: $2,867,074
Rubio blamed this on illegal guns... but an 18 year old with mental health issues legally bought a gun.

Politicians, particularly those above are more interested in collecting their gun lobby cash than genuinely fixing this issue... money is more important than lives.

Howard's best legacy was gun control on Australia & removing the automatic weapons from general use.

I can't agree with that. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her, nasty piece of work.

With Wong, I think she is pretty straightforward. What you see is what you get.
Yeah well I don't like anything I see or hear from Wong or Keneally, absolute tryhards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back