Injury The Medical Room: 2020 Injury Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Good news that Checkers will likely play against North.

Just need to choose between Cameron and Cox for the other spot now

absoultely 0 reason to play cox. We need to develop every single person we have for next year. Cameron plays every game.

This Sums up the club, we need to play kids and develop.
5BD024C8-4797-45DD-88CA-618E0AF878AB.gif

Last edited:

So Treloar re-injured hammy out for a month. Cotchin re-injured a hammy and missed hardly any games. We sure know how to stretch out injuries compared to other teams.
Treloars is tendon involvement again. Cramp for collingwood player was two hammys ripped off the bone, leading to one of our best perennially cursed.

I hope we don’t even consider playing him again this year.

Ya love to see it (DeGoey).

Shades of last year though. Race against the clock to get back before the season ends 🤦‍♂️

Every year is a rinse and repeat at Collingwood. This year we have Treloar, DeGoey, Howe and Langdon (throw in Greenwood too) fighting to be match fit before the pointy end of the season. They'll be in tip top shape and ready but unfortunately we will slip out of the eight. Another season down the drain and another where our best talent is pissed down the drain. You don't ever get those missed months back.

Any news on how Quaynor is recovering?
Haven't heard anything since the injury.

The biggest concern with Quaynor is that he was very suspectable to infection. Word is that he hasn't had any such complications.

They said they'd find out over the next few days how the wound is recovering and how his immediate playing future looked. Sounded to me like he'd be in the mix to start training next week. Who knows what that means for games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Treloar said on 360 he felt a tear in his hammy but continued playing for a few extra minutes.

James Cameron couldn’t write this. Hahaha

Haven't see the segment but did he also make reference to having his family there and being more important, perspective etc.? I'm a parent, I get it, but that ain't what the fans want to hear.

Haven't see the segment but did he also make reference to having his family there and being more important, perspective etc.? I'm a parent, I get it, but that ain't what the fans want to hear.

Nope, that was more the other week. This week he spoke about gameplan. Apparently our gameplan has been to take the game on and kick into the corridor and run & carry the football.

I spat out my tea.

Treloar said on 360 he felt a tear in his hammy but continued playing for a few extra minutes.

James Cameron couldn’t write this. Hahaha

He seems like a good bloke, but he doesn’t have two brain cells to rub together sometimes. What was he thinking?

He seems like a good bloke, but he doesn’t have two brain cells to rub together sometimes. What was he thinking?

no idea. He said he felt a twinge when he was running at full speed and gave a handball to Grundy. We kicked a goal (surprisingly), so he decided to stay on, trying to convince himself it was nothing. After the Center bounce, he couldn’t handle it and went off.

Maybe a 3 week injury became 5/6.

no idea. He said he felt a twinge when he was running at full speed and gave a handball to Grundy. We kicked a goal (surprisingly), so he decided to stay on, trying to convince himself it was nothing. After the Center bounce, he couldn’t handle it and went off.

Maybe a 3 week injury became 5/6.

Far out. You’d think with history you’d know a small twinge is never that. Imagine if Pendles (someone without a history of quad issues) played that WC game and doubled the time he was out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back