The Official Week 22 Thread...Defense (on Steph) wins Championships?

Who do you want to see win the Eastern Conference and make the NBA Finals?

• Cleveland

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Toronto

• Atlanta

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Miami

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other

• Doesn't matter, the West Champion will easily beat whoever the East offers up.

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Knicks beating Bulls

Brqc-DCCIAAzQGW.jpg

Thank you based Big Apple

I just don't know how we're going to compete in the playoffs. The chemistry needs to be better at this time of the season and it's not great. All doesn't seem well inside that club right now.

Put Klay Thompson on Philly and what kind of player is he?

Srsly I'd like to know
Once of those players who you'd like to think would have been good anywhere. I followed him quite closely from Washington State through the early years with the Warriors. Always thought he'd be a Shane Battier type. But every season kept adding to his game and improving to a point where he exceeded my expectations.

Been thinking about Clippers a lot.

I really think when Blake comes back he should come off the bench... I think the could make their team so much better. Their starting 5 at the moment is not that bad. Their bench for sometime sux.

Blake leading that bench could give them the punch they need.

What impresses me about him is his creativity off the dribble - generally makes sound decisions.

Means he contributes even when his shot is off.

He just understands the game. He'll post up a smaller opponent, gets to the FT line.

Assuming Bled heels up ok and so does TJ and you include Booker and Knight, that's 4 guys who can go for 30 on any given night. I wonder what it takes to offload Chandler.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really think when Blake comes back he should come off the bench... I think the could make their team so much better. Their starting 5 at the moment is not that bad. Their bench for sometime sux.

Blake leading that bench could give them the punch they need.
Something is not right there.

Look at Lance Stephenson in Memphis. He never showed that game whilst in a Clipper Uni.

Lol wtf is that team Pels? Theyre medical staff have some serious issues.

Just needed Kendrick Perkins to start at centre and it would have been perfect.

Put Klay Thompson on Philly and what kind of player is he?

Srsly I'd like to know

Mixed race /peternorth

Seen some terrible signs from this Lue (Lebron really) coached team. Playing Love and Mosgov together looks diabolical.

I saw Ben Simmons signed up to the Rich Paul experience. Uh oh.

Don't move, an ambulance is on its way.

I wonder what it takes to offload Chandler.

Amazing that we are fighting for a playoff spot, win three in a row and then have two games against the Knicks. That's xmas. Two easy wins against a s**t team to keep the run going.

Nah let's lose both. No leaders, the coach is s**t. Mental short people the lot of them. We dont deserve to make the playoffs.

I was watching 2011/12 DRose plays the other night on youtube.

The Bulls, oh what could've been. Amazing to think they started to decline after they were knocked out the playoffs by Philly.

Back