The official "Where are you sitting next Saturday" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Behind one of the cheer squads...i presume it will be Geelong.

That will be a nightmare as i dont rate cheersquads at all.

But just happy to there!

I have 3 seats in Q28 up the top right next to scoreboard iun row Y can anyone confirm if these are poor viewing in terms of if the scoreboard is in the way?

Standing M10

To the person with the concession ticket, I've been told you can upgrade it to an adult ticket by paying the difference at Gate 3 of the MCG from 8:00am on Saturday.
Can someone confirm this?
Id much rather drive over knowing I can pay the difference rather than running the gauntlet on the gate in hope as my 2 tickets are concession (I have no issue with paying the difference).
Chick at ticketmaster in Adelaide said if I wanted to pay the difference I'd also need to take ID and my membership bar codes which Ive lost recently.:(

Q54 row FF...bring on the nose bleed! hahaha - but sounds like there will be a few of you around us - thankfully - had a shocking finals season being surrounded by opposition supporters - has really sucked.

My wife and her Dad got their tickets through the ballot yesterday. M14, Row N.

Amazing coincidence because I got my AFL tickets in M14, Row R on Sunday. The bay is split with AFL members and Geelong members. Happy about that! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are they having Geelong members and Hawthorn members sitting together, or are they segregating them?

Reason i ask is that i've not seen anyone else on this thread mention sitting in my bay or within a couple of bays either side and i sure as s**t hope i won't be stuck in the middle of a stack of Hawthorn members.

If anyone wants to swap a seat let me know please for something further back on level 1. My mother has M34 D and there are a few too many stairs for her as she has been ill.

M29 row l. Sweet seats, considering hearing what some of the other people were getting when they picked up their tickets.

Are you required to stay in the bay that is specified on your standing room ticket or can you just meander around the edge of ground level at the back? I'd prefer to find a nice spot around the wing on the fencing at the back of level 1 if possible.

Are you required to stay in the bay that is specified on your standing room ticket or can you just meander around the edge of ground level at the back? I'd prefer to find a nice spot around the wing on the fencing at the back of level 1 if possible.
Last year we got there and the bay we were supposed to be in was full and we would have been 3 or so rows back, so we just went to the next bay and were only one row back.

Just get there early mate. All standing room people last year got there nearly 2 hours before the game to get a good spot.

Last year we got there and the bay we were supposed to be in was full and we would have been 3 or so rows back, so we just went to the next bay and were only one row back.

Just get there early mate. All standing room people last year got there nearly 2 hours before the game to get a good spot.
Is it ok to stand at the back of the seating bays or does all the standing people have to assemble in the little concrete step areas dedicated to standing room?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back