Werewolf The Rogue Multi-Wolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Kamil Grosicki lol.... old ... werewolf, games , Mount Vesuvius/mountain, Jack Nicholson.

por_please_ya is right?

Man why can't I figure that out.

Wow I'm impressed.

Have asked jmoo wan to explaun his claims a few times
sorry guy- i’m on holidays - did you not get my out of office reply?

i don’t know what else to tell you, apart from what was in my PM. i don’t know if SM is trying to be whimsical or what, but lets just wait for day three I guess?

so apparently I am currently village aligned but I get a special role if I last to day three. no idea if i remain village aligned or become evil. SM is a mad scientist.
I had nothing to give though, also fu** jmoo.
you so should’ve claimed seer...

vector-clocks-9-oclock-4.png

The Filth Wizard looking at what j moo has said and having a special role past day 3. Im wondering if evil will kill him making your seer redundant. If he is being tuthful what are the chances that a good wild card would turn evil after day 3? Seen anything like this in past games?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Filth Wizard looking at what j moo has said and having a special role past day 3. Im wondering if evil will kill him making your seer redundant. If he is being tuthful what are the chances that a good wild card would turn evil after day 3? Seen anything like this in past games?

I'll be honest, I wish I'd seen that specific post. It's a mechanic never used before that I can recall which makes me wary to consider it legit.

He should probably be the vig target in truth.

I'm going to reconsider my seer because even if he is legit it's not likely to give me much info.

Looos like Filthy had an agenda. He has asked for the doc to protect him but the doc should look elsewhere.

No, the Doc should definitely protect me however you just gave me a new option.

Who are you thinking? Maybe at this point I should claim as well?

I'm having a think about it at the moment but anybody slapping themselves on the back publicly for not voting 3KZ is being disingenuous IMO. He didn't defend himself and then an alternative bandwagon started.

I'm having a think about it at the moment but anybody slapping themselves on the back publicly for not voting 3KZ is being disingenuous IMO. He didn't defend himself and then an alternative bandwagon started.
Yeah/ nah. There was a similar throwaway vote placed three minutes earlier on Manangatang by Crow whatever he is which was clearly a bit of a nothing vote too and it was ignored. Manangatang chose to ignore that vote too and jumped on 3KZ with you. There were a few other heo
Jumped on in the middle of the day like Tarks and Rodney who did not make any other posts citing the same flimsy logic. It looks factional.

Also, I am the seer. I seered pants as flog last night after he claimed.

Yeah/ nah. There was a similar throwaway vote placed three minutes earlier on Manangatang by Crow whatever he is which was clearly a bit of a nothing vote too and it was ignored. Manangatang chose to ignore that vote too and jumped on 3KZ with you. There were a few other heo
Jumped on in the middle of the day like Tarks and Rodney who did not make any other posts citing the same flimsy logic. It looks factional.

Also, I am the seer. I seered pants as flog last night after he claimed.
I noticed manang was the first to jump on 3KZ. I'll have to look back to see the third.

If DERO and TFW are legit, we can cross off Role Set 3 as being in play - there's only a false seer in that game, and no real seer.

This also means that we genuinely only have 1 vig.

Set 1 contains a seer and a false seer.
Set 2 contains TWO seers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back