Fundraiser TiFmedia Presents... The Decider - Light vs Dark Charity Exhibition Match - Proudly supporting Beyond Blue - $3,657.27 raised

Who should be the two skippers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

jrn1Uj8.png
  • Put conditions on your donation
  • Brag about making a donation
  • Shame others for not making donations yet or not donating as much as you
  • Argue semantics about the details of someone else’s donation

Last edited by a moderator:

Here we go people, things are really starting to heat up!

Presenting the January heartthrobs from the #darkside

View attachment 992373

NaturalDisaster ClarkeM The Half Back TheInjuryFactory Me Tigerturbulance manangatang Doctor Colossus

I will accept credit card, PayPal, cold hard cash, or your favourite T-shirt as payment.

CARNA BAGHDAD DARKSIDE!!!
You probably should've put a warning on this post for your dark mode friends. All that pale, pale skin will surely burn their retinas out.

You probably should've put a warning on this post for your dark mode friends. All that pale, pale skin will surely burn their retinas out.
I’m going to ignore those racial undertones, MC.

We have an uneven tan from all the firefighting we participate in, it’s the price you pay saving lives.

I’m going to ignore those racial undertones, MC.

We have an uneven tan from all the firefighting we participate in, it’s the price you pay saving lives.
Yes. Kittens often get stuck in trees, and I find the dappled shade of many European trees provides inconsistent sun protection.

I mean, what does a tan matter when you’re saving the beloved pets of concerned citizens?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Atleast you got my good side
Absolutely my pleasure Bastyy
NOW THAT IS ******* BEAUTIFUL
I really like the way it captured your pregnancy in all it’s glory.

Octuplets should squeeze out a treat.
Not my worst wank
A16414E9-75F2-4FEF-8208-A0566E6E32D9.gif
I will start the bidding at $51 Tones for a signed copy of that! Pwhoar. o_O

Bid lodged.

kzUENrA.png

#darkside
You are a gentleman and a scholar. I’ll take that bid to the vendor and we’ll see how we fare.
That’s truly beautiful. I actually feel like I’m there right now.
So when you invited me over and took all those photos it wasn't for this?
Um, look, I’m gonna go ahead and say no.
was that made on snapchat?
What are you, a copper?

DEA?

AFP?

ATF?

FBI?

CIA?

Seriously man are you a *in narc? You gotta tell me if you are because entrapment and all that.

Ah * this I’m bailing.

Absolutely my pleasure Bastyy

I really like the way it captured your pregnancy in all it’s glory.

Octuplets should squeeze out a treat.

View attachment 992809

You are a gentleman and a scholar. I’ll take that bid to the vendor and we’ll see how we fare.

That’s truly beautiful. I actually feel like I’m there right now.

Um, look, I’m gonna go ahead and say no.

What are you, a copper?

DEA?

AFP?

ATF?

FBI?

CIA?

Seriously man are you a fu**in narc? You gotta tell me if you are because entrapment and all that.

Ah fu** this I’m bailing.

Magnifico!

7qusVY6.png

THE DECIDER x TURBO's TORCH
CAPTAIN'S EDITION

👇
A rivalry has been bubbling away in the SFA for sometime now that has divided club rooms and LGs right across the competition. Your either one or the other, there is no compromise, no middle ground, no squibbing. Well this rivalry has now come to ahead as the dark makes it move to stamp out the light. Yes it’s the battle of the light or dark themes. On tonight’s special SweetFA the decider Hot Seat we are going to sort out it out once and for all.

Last edited:
Back