Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far out

Just eating some pizza and it feels like a I get a particular crappy hard bit. Whatever, chew it down, swallow. Argh, there must be some stuck in my teeth, annoying sharp bit. It won't come out. Let's have a look in the mirror.

Half my tooth is gone.

Half my tooth just fell off and I ate it. I now am missing half a tooth, just like that. Just like that.

What the *

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Far out

Just eating some pizza and it feels like a I get a particular crappy hard bit. Whatever, chew it down, swallow. Argh, there must be some stuck in my teeth, annoying sharp bit. It won't come out. Let's have a look in the mirror.

Half my tooth just fell off and I ate it. I now am missing half a tooth, just like that. Just like that.

What the fu**

Maybe the tooth was cracked beforehand and the pizza finished the job.

Far out

Half my tooth is gone.

What the fu**

All jokes aside our teeth and any problems they give us is trauma writ large.

Far out

Half my tooth is gone.

What the fu**

1642081176244.png

A hot one in the Pilbara today

Ed2QvBo.gif

Far out

Half my tooth is gone.

What the fu**

Brush your teeth twice a day kids

Far out

Half my tooth is gone.

What the fu**

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worse pain about cracking tooth is the $500+ that you have to drop on a dental repair. Have a old root canal that has more repairs then an old car. Dentist luvs me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back