Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FiUkrUBVQAEwdWn
Snow bogan! Love it! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Sort of.

Without the universal love affair with the Brits., especially not in Quebec.

View attachment 1560266

Je me souviens means '“I remember”.

Found out only recently that there's an actual french territory just off the coast of Newfoundland. St Pierre and Miquelon is actually part of France despite being 19km from the coast of Newfoundland.

It's pretty weird.

I don't think it's weird. Drag culture is a lot more mainstream now. 10-20 years ago then yeah I think most people's idea is drag queens telling dirty jokes and s**t in night clubs intended for an adult audience. They're basically entertainers these days and a lot of it is pretty G Rated. Doesn't hurt for kids to be exposed to a bit of diversity.

Source: Rupauls drag race is the only tolerable reality tv show there is and is actually pretty damn entertaining

I don't think it's weird. Drag culture is a lot more mainstream now. 10-20 years ago then yeah I think most people's idea is drag queens telling dirty jokes and s**t in night clubs intended for an adult audience. They're basically entertainers these days and a lot of it is pretty G Rated. Doesn't hurt for kids to be exposed to a bit of diversity.

Source: Rupauls drag race is the only tolerable reality tv show there is and is actually pretty damn entertaining

Why does it need to be a thing that young children are exposed to? What is in it for the performer?
It's adult entertainment and always has been.

Found out only recently that there's an actual french territory just off the coast of Newfoundland. St Pierre and Miquelon is actually part of France despite being 19km from the coast of Newfoundland.
St. Marteen is half dutch, half french lol.

Why is drag queens reading a book to children even a thing? Like where was the demand coming from? lol

Send down like, I dunno, inghams chicken deboners or ken hinkley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snow bogan! Love it! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
The twitter exchange between Aussies and Canucks that has resulted are gold.

It includes this pic of the mobile 'Mr Rooter' franchise response team for home 'plumbing' emergencies in Canada. (the wink of the guy with the 'Mr Rooter' cap on the side of the vans is what gets me).

Fhspk8wXwAw--W_

Repaul isn't drag queens. They strike me as legit cross dressers doing their best to look like girls. To me, drag queens are tacky. They look like blokes looking like girls, badly.

But I'm old fashioned.

And if that's your source, it sucks. Actually get out and about on drag scenes and crowds. * me dead, almost all of them have a risque double entendre name that could be considered not G rated.

I mean, are you a sheltered cis boy that doesn't know any queens personally? Been to a show? Had drinks many times with queens?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

The responses to that twitter exchange are gold.

It includes this pic of the mobile 'Mr Rooter' franchise response team for home 'plumbing' emergencies in Canada. (the wink of the guy on the side is what gets me).

Fhspk8wXwAw--W_

Apparently the correct pronunciation of the word "router" (as in modem router) is actually rooter. But we Australians are too polite to say it.

Hinkley can read the menu at a KFC, or a local cafe.

'Hold up Donna before we order I need to check they don't put anything funny with the ham and cheese'

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Zinger? That's way too spicy for me Donna love. just the chicken strips and potato and gravy for me darl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back