Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dances With Banthas.
lol, if only.

Clunky as it was, I digging that whole "Space Lawrence of Arabia" thing they were going for, should've just made a 90min feature and chucked it up on Disney + farken.

Last night's ep was the most pointless 50min of television since last year's live coverage of our Prelim...

lol, if only.

Clunky as it was, I digging that whole "Space Lawrence of Arabia" thing they were going for, should've just made a 90min feature and chucked it up on Disney + farken.

Last night's ep was the most pointless 50min of television since last year's live coverage of our Prelim...

Magpiespowaz you might appreciate this one. About 20 years ago I went on a "date" with some bird off the internet from one of the early dating sites. She was into metal and lived in Salisbury or Elizbeff, can't exactly remember which. Anyway the date consisted of me picking her and her long haired mate up from one of the shitty train stations out there, then I drove to her mate's place. It reeked of durries and as soon as we got in he cranked up some thrash metal. His mum lived out the back in a granny flat or caravan or something and kept screaming at him to get her stuff, which he mostly ignored because it's hard to hear anything over "trapped under ice" at full volume. Anyway next thing was he wanted a lift to the bottlo and we went there and got one of those west end 5L mini kegs they used to have. He didn't have his licence see so we all cruised around in my 88 JE Camira. After retrieving the booze we sat around drinking west end listening to metal and talking about sunny boys (the triangular ice block not the band). After a few hours I drove the bird back to her place where she lived with her nan. We went into her room and well, I bet you can guess what happened next 😏 that's right *all as she chatted to people on msn messenger and after a while I went err well I think I'm gonna go now and drove home to the mean streets of hackham.

All in all probably one of my better dates from that era

lol, if only.

Last night's episode was the best so far because Boba wasn't in it.

Magpiespowaz you might appreciate this one. About 20 years ago I went on a "date" with some bird off the internet from one of the early dating sites. She was into metal and lived in Salisbury or Elizbeff, can't exactly remember which. Anyway the date consisted of me picking her and her long haired mate up from one of the shitty train stations out there, then I drove to her mate's place. It reeked of durries and as soon as we got in he cranked up some thrash metal. His mum lived out the back in a granny flat or caravan or something and kept screaming at him to get her stuff, which he mostly ignored because it's hard to hear anything over "trapped under ice" at full volume. Anyway next thing was he wanted a lift to the bottlo and we went there and got one of those west end 5L mini kegs they used to have. He didn't have his licence see so we all cruised around in my 88 JE Camira. After retrieving the booze we sat around drinking west end listening to metal and talking about sunny boys (the triangular ice block not the band). After a few hours I drove the bird back to her place where she lived with her nan. We went into her room and well, I bet you can guess what happened next 😏 that's right fu**all as she chatted to people on msn messenger and after a while I went err well I think I'm gonna go now and drove home to the mean streets of hackham.

All in all probably one of my better dates from that era
You found the only bird in Lizbeff that doesn't put out on the first date.. ya gotta tip ya beanie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back