Banter TRTT Part 15: David Koch on Epstein List!

Remove this Banner Ad

I just watched the trailer for the remake of Road House there's basically no point watching the film it was all condensed in linear fashion in 2 minutes 30 secs.. madness

Remember when trailers were clever and just glimpses with great corny voice overs?

Accurate. Still watched the movie last night and enjoyed it.

I just watched the trailer for the remake of Road House there's basically no point watching the film it was all condensed in linear fashion in 2 minutes 30 secs.. madness

Remember when trailers were clever and just glimpses with great corny voice overs?
Who cares. I've never been turned off a film by the trailer revealing too much. What a bizarre take. May as well not even read the blurb.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want to watch Roadhouse just watch it. Why bother wasting your time on a remake?

I feel this way about the crow. Classic 90s film and goth aesthetic.

Theyve remade it as some machine gun Kelly looking mf looking like some sort of mumblecore rapper deadbeat lol.

Absolutely disrespectful to Brandon Lee losing his life as well, although I suppose you could argue the shitty sequels already did that decades ago

Theyve remade it as some machine gun Kelly looking mf looking like some sort of mumblecore rapper deadbeat lol.

Absolutely disrespectful to Brandon Lee losing his life as well, although I suppose you could argue the shitty sequels already did that decades ago
I almost completely agree.

The sequels were sequels, so they're ok with me. Different characters. A remake is literally trying to replace Brandon's legacy and character. Eric Draven is synonymous with him.

But I would like to see a version of The Crow more in line with the graphic novel where everyone looks like David Bowie from Labyrinth.

I’m not anti-remake (just don’t watch it…?) but man Bill Skarsgard is a crashing bore of an actor, sliding through a successful career on his family name.

If you want to watch Roadhouse just watch it. Why bother wasting your time on a remake?

Maybe if you don’t like 80s breast implants and do like dudes on HGH?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back