Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even the quirky fellas like Duurs who have a Star Wars obsession still prefer Rogue One to TLJ.

Lol I was looking at random posts from Star Wars instagram groups and I went to like one that only had like a couple dozen likes, and seen Xavier was one of them.

Sign him up for life and also is he single?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I was looking at random posts from Star Wars instagram groups and I went to like one that only had like a couple dozen likes, and seen Xavier was one of them.

Sign him up for life and also is he single?
I have this with Sam Hayes liking every post of a few underground UK rappers I also love. Also Billy Frampton posted about Runescape on Twitter once so he gets the nod for a 5 year deal. King.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Referring to David Lynch as "Lynchy" like Mark Ricciuto would to Alistair Lynch on a Sunday afternoon broadcast made me sick to my stomach

Sorry I’ll refer to him as Davo

Why you still got the old one brah

Still haven't picked up the new one! Next friday is the day. It bad to be built and shipped from Japan, and then all my mods had to go on it so it's in the shop for about two weeks or so.

Sorry I’ll refer to him as Davo

Back when Prince changed his name to 'symbol' or 'Artist-formerly-known-as', JJJ Breakfast show ran a poll on better names for Prince.
The winning name was 'Davo'.

I will never find the idea of Prince being known as 'Davo' unfunny.

Selling privately or trading it in?

Trading in. Honestly couldn't be ****ed dealing with tyre kickers. I had contacts at the dealer so I got a good price on the trade in anyway. Probably only 5k short of what I would have got privately.

Trading in. Honestly couldn't be f’ed dealing with tyre kickers. I had contacts at the dealer so I got a good price on the trade in anyway. Probably only 5k short of what I would have got privately.

It does make things a lot easier. Helps that Toyotas always hold their value well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back